Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car/bike show but................

I am spending my day putting laquer thinner on the toons. This will strip all impurities off before I put that Sharkshide stuff on. After that it is bling bling for a couple of years :)

Sometimes you just can't go out and play I guess....

Anybody else working today?

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Big D:
Is that the Stater Bros Route 66 event?

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big D:
Is that the Stater Bros Route 66 event?
I think so. It is a big deal. I went there last year and they had lots of cars and so forth. I think they start in Seligman and then head to Kingman via the 66. Lots of booths, cars, etc. It was pretty neat to see all the hardware. Just a casual day checking it out and eating some ice cream or having a few beers.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
make sure you detail that toon once your done.........:p

sorry I can't help myself.....
haha...Tomorrow, hopefully I will have some pics of it all done with the Sharkskin on it. Today I wiped all the toons down with the thinner. They are shinnier than ever and after tomorrow they will stay that way. Getting my carpets on the boat cleaned on Monday. Going to save the filthy water :)

Here is a pic of my rags from today:

Most manual labor I have done in a long time....lol

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I would be looking forward to getting home also.....Tough schedule
those towels from you cleaning today look familiar to me today... I tilted cab on rig and have been cleaning grease off of engine chasis all day... my nails are dirty.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
those towels from you cleaning today look familiar to me today... I tilted cab on rig and have been cleaning grease off of engine chasis all day... my nails are dirty.
I wore gloves but got some of that crap in my eyes. I am glad I have one of those flush things for your eyes. Burnt like crazy.....

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
working 168 hours this week.
How is that possible? You mean you were on call?
7 out of 8 days... 24hr shifts tied together.

3 days on duty, 1 off and 4 days on duty.

its gonna be nice when i get home...
Since when are there 8 days in a week? :D

I was wondering how you did it and if they had lifted the 96 hr. rule, but the three on, one off ,four on explained it. Hurry home, it's heating up out here.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Since when are there 8 days in a week? :D

I was wondering how you did it and if they had lifted the 96 hr. rule, but the three on, one off ,four on explained it. Hurry home, it's heating up out here.
mid week boating coming again soon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.