Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an early 2000s boat in 30k range. I like the magic wizard but any mid cabin the has a closed cabin I would consider. Must be EFI and closed loop cooling. I sold my last boat and am ready to get a new on between now and fall.

·
Cocoloco
521 Posts
I saw the Magic you want.

Looking for an early 2000s boat in 30k range. I like the magic wizard but any mid cabin the has a closed cabin I would consider. Must be EFI and closed loop cooling. I sold my last boat and am ready to get a new on between now and fall.
I was on Craigslist Mohave Valley Az. and this guy has probably THE nicest Wizard I've ever seen. Its and 03 with low hours and a fresh 502. All white and pristine. He is asking $33,000.00 and my buddy just paid the same for an OK Wizard with a 500 hour 496 in it. I would charge to Craigslist because I don't see this one lasting long the pics are insane and I think the guy is insane for selling it so cheap. I sent him an email and informed him someone was on this site looking for a nice Wizard yesterday. Hope he found you. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts