Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a small propane bottle. I don't want to use the disposable and I don't want the 20 lb (I think these are 5 gal). I am thinking 5 or 7 lb would be perfect. I am in Chino if anyone knows where I can get one or if you have one you would like to sell. Thank you.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried Home Depot and they said they didn't have them. I will try Lowes today on my way home from work. Thanks.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
OH SHYT, what was i thinking! Call Walt's RV 909 823-0563 New location in Colton CA, they have a ton of used ones layin around there for sale, and some that have never been used. (last time i checked anyway)

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I am looking for a small propane bottle. I don't want to use the disposable and I don't want the 20 lb (I think these are 5 gal). I am thinking 5 or 7 lb would be perfect. I am in Chino if anyone knows where I can get one or if you have one you would like to sell. Thank you.
Just came back from True Value Hardware and they had 1...seemed a bit expensive (I think it was 45-49 bucks) but I have no clue as to how much they should be selling for but you can check your local TValue store just in case......

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I got one in Claremont....come get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts