Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
just got the photo's too. Definatley not a flat bottom.
ya guys think.................i only got the top pic mailed to me and she said it was a flatty outboard........jerry dont ya think by the 2nd pic i woulda known the difference.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it looked good from the first picture. Probably would have drove out there if thats all I saw.

·
Backwards Buick
543 Posts
I know where there is a 1967 stevens 16' outboard flatbottom for sale. Original owner. It was my son's old Boss. Last time I remember he was trying to sell it. I can give you a phone number to call if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
63Stevens I sent you a PM.

I know where there is a 1967 stevens 16' outboard flatbottom for sale. Original owner. It was my son's old Boss. Last time I remember he was trying to sell it. I can give you a phone number to call if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the tip. He gave to his son.

·
Backwards Buick
543 Posts
Thanks for the tip. He gave to his son.
Oh ok, sorry about that. When my son was there, they kept going back and forth between keeping and selling and when he left they had it for sale. Obviously a year is a long time things happen fast. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No Problem, Its good to keep things like that in the family. I wish I would have been able to keep my dads boat.

Oh ok, sorry about that. When my son was there, they kept going back and forth between keeping and selling and when he left they had it for sale. Obviously a year is a long time things happen fast. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I saw pictures of the Rayson. Lokked pretty ruff. I would like to find something in a little better shape.

The hondo was a waste of time as well. too bad I like the lines of that hull

Anyone know of one laying around, let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts