Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend, needing a pair of serviceable BBC LS-7 Cylinder Heads................. let me know!

Thanks for looking, Spudz

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Posting for a friend, needing a pair of serviceable BBC LS-7 Cylinder Heads................. let me know!

Spudz, my factory crate LS7 came with 990's they should not be to hard to find....

·
Muffler City
499 Posts
Heads

Might even look for a set of 088 heads.. almost a dead ringer for 990's.. but the later casting rectangular port heads.

·
Registered
321 Posts
188's are the ones that are almost identical, 088's are very similar but for a gen 5 block. Fel pro says yes, but lots of debate on if they will seal properly on gen 4 stuff....

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
... You might give a place in North Hollywood California a call...The shop name is Metric Engine on Tujunga ave...
...They had a set if 990's on the shelf that we pulled a couple of valves out of for my 990's...Appeared to be in great shape but a customer had failed to pick them up...so they spent a few years on the shelf...If they are still there probably could be had pretty reasonably???...
... Armec is who you need to talk to...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts