Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to fly to MAUI .... a stop in hawaii for a inter island hop is ok.

I want to fly out SEPT 10th and return sept 17th...
2 adults
1 child @ 7 yrs old.

non stop out of either las vegas or Los angles
leave after noon on the 10th and leave Hawaii around 3pm ish

we have a house on the beach we're going to rent. need to stay the 10th @ a hotel or condo close by the airport. I have to get my marriage lic stuff.

Anybody have a hook up on airfare ????

·
Registered
884 Posts
Talk to RiverRacerX on the boards. Chris used to have some sort of travel site, not sure if he still does.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
FYI the marriage license office is in Lahaina. Not near the airport, so you can pretty much stay anywhere near there. You will be in and out in 10 minutes...even if someone is in there before you.

Trust me, my memory is still fresh on this one. :)

I just did a search and Alaska Airlines flies direct to Maui from LAX (and it's not a bad price!). I'm not finding any flights direct from Vegas. Same prob we're having. The wiki-wiki in Honolulu for connections is part of Hawaiian life....take Hunter on it...it's almost like Disneyland. :D

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks shelby.

Hunter is def going with us. Good friends of ours are going and there son and hunter are best friends.

We're just stayin 7-8 days but thats long enough.
Looks like we're driven to cali to catch a flight. no big deal as sandi's dad live in Arcadia. I have time to shop around so MAYBE the GAS prices will go down :D:D:D:D

I don't think so...:D

Thanks

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You should be able to get a direct flight on Hawaiian airlines out of Vegas. Vegas is there West Coast Hub.
I wish they did, but they don't. :mad:

San Diego is the direct flight from the mainland to Maui. Parents flew it or our wedding, they totally dug missing the Honolulu stop.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I am flying direct from Phoenix to Lihue tomorrow morning. US Airways.

So, throw Phoenix into the mix for options to depart from.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I am flying direct from Phoenix to Lihue tomorrow morning. US Airways.

So, throw Phoenix into the mix for options to depart from.
How long are you going to be there!?!??!? We get in EARLY Saturday morning for a week.

Sorry for jacking your thread a bit Rick. :p

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
How long are you going to be there!?!??!? We get in EARLY Saturday morning for a week.

Sorry for jacking your thread a bit Rick. :p
A week. We'll be at the Hyatt on Poipu in Kauai. Where you staying? My wife needs a pair of Pradas so i want to follow you from bar to bar.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
A week. We'll be at the Hyatt on Poipu in Kauai. Where you staying? My wife needs a pair of Pradas so i want to follow you from bar to bar.
DUDE! We are staying there too! Sat - Sat with another forum member. HA HA, this is WAY too fricken coincidental. We'll have to have a group photo. We will be the ones at the pool every day. And I'm bringing the Prada's with me. :D

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I wish they did, but they don't. :mad:

San Diego is the direct flight from the mainland to Maui. Parents flew it or our wedding, they totally dug missing the Honolulu stop.

Did not see were he stated what Island he is trying to get to in the origional qoute.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts

thats killer!

we'll be staying in poipu for a little over a week on our honeymoon in july.
let me know how it was:)devil

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
DUDE! We are staying there too! Sat - Sat with another forum member. HA HA, this is WAY too fricken coincidental. We'll have to have a group photo. We will be the ones at the pool every day. And I'm bringing the Prada's with me. :D
I will be the guy chasing the crazy 4 year old little girl with an 11 month old boy in tow.

We change it up, we hit the lagoon one day and then the upper pool another (in-laws like the cabana). My wife, our kids, sis-in-law, and in-laws area all going. My sis-in-law has red hair so she normally makes the group easy to spot.

I'll PM you my cell, give me a call when you are there. We never leave the hotel other than for dinner/shopping sometimes about 3 miles down the road.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Did not see were he stated what Island he is trying to get to in the origional qoute.
Well, Rick didn't exactly state what island he was going to, so don't worry too much about it. :p

I happen to know the guy and know that he's going to Maui. He must have seen our wedding pics. ;)

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
thats killer!

we'll be staying in poipu for a little over a week on our honeymoon in july.
let me know how it was:)devil
It is a great area. We usually try to go once a year and keeping going to the same spot. This is our 9th time back. You will love it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Oh... And keep that swinger stuff to a minimal please. My in-laws are ultra conservative.

:D :D
That right there has to be the best post I've seen in months. :)devil

I'll keep my top on. :p

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
sis-in-law
Sounds like sis-in-law needs a date... although I do recall her beating the shit out of someone a while back in a parking garage... I'm willing to risk it though. :D:)devil:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts