hk 45 usp compact TACTICAL variant 2 or

magnum research baby desert eagle 45 or

magnum research desert eagle .50 in 7 or 10 inch

cash in hand and I'm in Vegas

Rick

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
When I was in the SEAL teams, we did a lot of testing of these pistols. Not only the USP, but also the SOCOM. We could carry any of them. Do yourself a favor, buy a SIG. It's a much better weapon. And it's all metal. We would shoot the Sigs until the barrel was worn out, and the guns simply and reliably performed. It didn't matter how dirty, sandy or muddy they were. They worked.

Darrell.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks....my bro is left handed so he'll prob get the

sig 250 i think its called. he just wanted me to get info from everyone.

btw, thanks for the info everyone.

NOBODY HERE IS HAS AN FFL LICENCE? IF SO PLEASE GET A HOLD OF ME SO WE CAN ORDER A FEW GUNS

RICK

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Thanks....my bro is left handed so he'll prob get the

sig 250 i think its called. he just wanted me to get info from everyone.

btw, thanks for the info everyone.

NOBODY HERE IS HAS AN FFL LICENCE? IF SO PLEASE GET A HOLD OF ME SO WE CAN ORDER A FEW GUNS

RICK

Go to AR15.com and go to the hometown forum. Ask and you shall receive...

I'm a 1911 guy but my carry Tupperware gun is a XD .45.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I carried an H&K .45 USP for a year or so, then sold it because the trigger is mushy and unimpressive and they are too blocky to hide... go with the Sig, my 226 went through 12,000 fault-free rounds (+/- a few dozen) before I sold it, and my current 228 is a great pistol as well.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Oh, the translation: 1911 guy = He likes the single action Colt 1911 (or similar make) .45 ACP pistol.

"Tupperware gun" = A plastic frame. Folks called them "combat tupperware" when they first made it big. Guns like Glock, Springfield XD, The S&W M/P or Sigma etc...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts