Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inexpensive picklefork hydro V-drive wanted . The cheaper the better, cond not too important. :D Needs to have nothing , bare hull and trailer only.TIA

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still looking for one. Picklefork hydro, v-drive. I don't need any parts but that won't make any difference .Light, light and lighter.
Thanks
jangles :)hand

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no suck thing as a cheap hydro. we call the trashed or sunk. remember you get what you pay for

Your just looking in the wrong spots. I'll find one and you'll live to regret thoise words.....:D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Try this guy [email protected]
He has a Deaver Capsuled Hydro on a Dolly Trailer, V-Drive, Air Shifter, etc etc. basically all setup minus motor. He had it up on Craigslist for a while for $3k but didn't sell it. There's not alot of demand up here for that kind of setup. Would probably take less now at this point but I don't know. Might be worth the $$ to take out the capsule and turn it into a nice lake boat. The last email I got from him was "Make me an Offer?" but I already have too many boats/Projects so I backed out. I was looking for pics that I had of it but cant find them right now

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
hell thats a good buy. you know what send "mouzer" a pm what your looking for . he finds them and will do you right. i sent him a msg a while back and bam he found me a boat. when i bought it , it was in good shape..hes a great guy

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try this guy [email protected]
He has a Deaver Capsuled Hydro on a Dolly Trailer, V-Drive, Air Shifter, etc etc. basically all setup minus motor. He had it up on Craigslist for a while for $3k but didn't sell it. There's not alot of demand up here for that kind of setup. Would probably take less now at this point but I don't know. Might be worth the $$ to take out the capsule and turn it into a nice lake boat. The last email I got from him was "Make me an Offer?" but I already have too many boats/Projects so I backed out. I was looking for pics that I had of it but cant find them right now
Thanks I'll send him an email right now. Email sent.

hell thats a good buy. you know what send "mouzer" a pm what your looking for . he finds them and will do you right. i sent him a msg a while back and bam he found me a boat. when i bought it , it was in good shape..hes a great guy
I have been in touch with Mouzer. Thanks.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks I'll send him an email right now. Email sent.

If you need someone to go out and check out the Deaver Hydro in Person Let Me know. I am not too far from where he is and I have a digital camera;):D

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you need someone to go out and check out the Deaver Hydro in Person Let Me know. I am not too far from where he is and I have a digital camera;):D
Thanks for the offer. He hasn't gotten back to me yet.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks for the offer. He hasn't gotten back to me yet.
The boat was relisted on CL today for $2800 I posted it in the Boat Spam Section under "Deaver Hydro" Pics are in the post...Check it out.

·
custom member
466 Posts
sorry not on here much but if you are still interested i believe gene Deaver still has one of his fresh pickle fork hydros for sale .. it was brand new out of the mold and ready to be rigged.. even had a HIN so it could be lake registered.. the gel coat was orange .. i mean brand new hull... i can check with him but i believe he was asking somewhere around $2500.shoot me an email as im not on here very often anymore!!!

[email protected]

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
sorry not on here much but if you are still interested i believe gene Deaver still has one of his fresh pickle fork hydros for sale .. it was brand new out of the mold and ready to be rigged.. even had a HIN so it could be lake registered.. the gel coat was orange .. i mean brand new hull... i can check with him but i believe he was asking somewhere around $2500.shoot me an email as im not on here very often anymore!!!

[email protected]

2.5k?? are you kidding? Hell a drum of good resin is 1500 bucks. His labor is free.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts