Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for the biesemeyer V-DRIVE running off the front of motor just gonna paint it black..i know of one but i cant afford $300 right now really need it after the 10th of dec after i pay my home owner taxs.....just seeing if somebody has 1 they dont need after dec 10th :thumb:
just putting the feelers out ........no hurry

PS I WAS TOLD A JET BOAT PAN 10QT WOULDNT WORK ..I THOUGHT U COULD JUST USE THE SHORT P/U TUBE ON A JET PAN.....NOT GONNA RACE...

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
PHP:
j
for the biesemeyer V-DRIVE running off the front of motor just gonna paint it black..i know of one but i cant afford $300 right now really need it after the 10th of dec after i pay my home owner taxs.....just seeing if somebody has 1 they dont need after dec 10th :thumb:
just putting the feelers out ........no hurry

PS I WAS TOLD A JET BOAT PAN 10QT WOULDNT WORK ..I THOUGHT U COULD JUST USE THE SHORT P/U TUBE ON A JET PAN.....NOT GONNA RACE...
Mike, jet or stern drive pan would work fine for you, since you're not racing it. If you were, then you would run a pan with the right side kick out for in the turns. JMO....Jocko

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Dearest Mike you Communist ....

I believe I have one for you. I am hurt you did not call me first. Give me a call.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have this new Dooley pan. I will sell it for $300. I know you don't want to spend $300 but if you can't find anything else let me know, comes with the windage tray.

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice pan thanks guys for the help........pm answered

1 - 8 of 8 Posts