Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20,058 Posts
i made a few calls wayne there checkin.i had a set just like that on craigslist for 100 bucks took a week to sell.

·
Abnormal Member
509 Posts
Wayne I have a set of Hardin Marine ones that look just like those if you can't find Nicson ones. They have the snails on them. Manifolds are in good condition. Someone had them coated on the out side and the coating is coming off so the cosmetic side looks bad. Nothing a good polisher can't fix... $100.00 if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
There is a set on e-bay. airchair rider is the seller. I have this guy on my fav. seller's list. Parts a lot of boats, has good stuff, located @ Havasu I thinl.

·
Liar
1,529 Posts
Wayne I have a set of Hardin Marine ones that look just like those if you can't find Nicson ones. They have the snails on them. Manifolds are in good condition. Someone had them coated on the out side and the coating is coming off so the cosmetic side looks bad. Nothing a good polisher can't fix... $100.00 if you are interested.
Louis,

Post up or PM me a picture. (if Wayne doesn't buy em)

Thanks

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
these aren't mine, I just found these for picture purposes but mine are the same thing.

Here's a pic of the pipes-

If you're looking for original equipment, these probably won't do it for your project.
I need to get mine out of storage to take pictures but I can't get to it until this coming weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Thanks for all the replys!
Just tryin' to help out. I am partial to green metalflake, my first flat was a Kindsvater green metalflake, so how could I pass up the 19' Schiada with green metalflake? The "Green Demon II" lives again. Ran it at Irvine yesterday, all was good. No oil or water leaks. Saw 91 on gps @ 6000rpm with 32 gears and 12# boost. 45's going in next and then a change to E-85, keep America green. No, I am not a F#@@$$ tree hugger.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.