Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have those dark grey low lookin valve covers with the fins on them painted black,i want some tall ones that r shiney used is always better,anybody local have a set laying in there garage getting dirty i could pick up this week,there probably cheap at pepboys.need to clean up the motor before the wing and polished tank goes on.

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so sorry polish alum will be fine...

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
hey Mouzer i have a pair of Moroso Chrome tall covers in decent shape they are used .. you can have them but shipping will cost you im in N.Cal so wouldnt be too much to ship them if ya want .

btw Barry you did get the stuff i sent you right?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
V/covers

Mike, I've still got some of the ones I bought from you in 06. I'll have to pick them up in BHC.......We'll talk when we meet about the scoop........Ray

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MP r those the ones that said 396 on them

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks jerry im gonna pick the boat up from the shop,r u gonna be around tues ,tomorrow morn

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
probably weds i will stop by if i get a chance..monypit has my scoop and chrome valve covers maybe he will mak me a good deal,:D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Sure

probably weds i will stop by if i get a chance..monypit has my scoop and chrome valve covers maybe he will mak me a good deal,:D
Sure Mike, no sweat. We'll work something out, but the covers are in BHC so I'll get them the week of the 22nd.........I think..........You want the 396 ones?....Ray

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ray i dont remember which ones you got from me all i remember is haveing a pair that said 396 on them....dont matter

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Your choice

ray i dont remember which ones you got from me all i remember is haveing a pair that said 396 on them....dont matter
All tall
396 chrome
plain chrome
Moroso gold

Any or all, $15.00 each set, after the 22nd......

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jerry is that 5 dollars dilivery charge:D i have the stock old school dark alum with the black painted fins on top and breathers

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
i told you i have a set of good used chrome tall moroso covers for Free just pay the shipping from N.Cal prolly 15.00 . if you want a pic i need an email and ill send ya a pic of them ... Bill

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks bill pm sent:D

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i need them kinda by this weekend or do i wait for moneypit and meet him off thre freeway or do i drive to jerys get em or do i wait for them to be shipped:confused::confused: hey jerry r yours clean up ok.your the closest...do any of these have breathers or just breather holes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts