Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*********** We need a twin turbo set-up !!!!!!!!!!
We are looking for a complete twin turbo set-up for a big block chevy.

Cooler, carb, ect..... We have Imco powerflows so I think the main manofolds minus the elbows will work.

I did a search but one price (6500)was out of our reach at this time.

please no junk. I don't want a intercooler that is junk or turbo's that dont spin.

Thanks
Rick

·
1,847 Posts
*********** We need a twin turbo set-up !!!!!!!!!!
We are looking for a complete twin turbo set-up for a big block chevy.

Cooler, carb, ect..... We have Imco powerflows so I think the main manofolds minus the elbows will work.

I did a search but one price (6500)was out of our reach at this time.

please no junk. I don't want a intercooler that is junk or turbo's that dont spin.

Thanks
Rick
i might want to sale some turbos. i have polished rajays with .65 a/r turbine housings also have 1.3a/r housings . i just messed a bearing up in one & will be rebuildeng it. if i sell them i will freshen the other turbo up also. i am running 505ci & these turbos are not handling the hp at the rpms. i have not been using a waist gate either though:D i also have pfm short risers, pfm carb housing ,dead head type cooler ( no core but has water injection). it looks like a through transom deal. i might sell the turbos seperate. i would get yuo proof they are good to go through the turbo rebuilder.

·
1,847 Posts
the rajays are 301e they will be both rebuilt by turbo power in cameron park so they will be fresh... @ $1500 i think, not sure maybey less . they were @$950 to rebuild last time.i just spent $500 in new parts for the rebuild job. they are polished even the center housings.i love these turbos but they are too small for me now. i would not sell them but i do have 2 other rajays & the new turbos cost me $5100 including the waistgates;)who ever buys them i could hook you up with where to buy parts & show you how to rebuild them. i could do it & have but i want to make sure the ballancing is perfert. i did have them ballanced last year but since i'm selling them i want the buyer to have no problems! oh they made 13lbs of boost on my mild motor i put a big cam in & the boost dropped to 11lbs then i ported the turbos & gained to 12lbs of boost

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.