Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw you guys on in the main channel, i was driving that 26 daytona with the purple with yellow flames, one of you guys wanted to race me and i just threw up my arms and surrendered....the only way i have a chance against you guys in those boats is in 2 1/2-3 foot of chop... maybe...

was a great day out there!!!

did you get a chance to stop by windmill cove?? they had 3 bands playing in the afternoon, we tried to get into garlic bros. but could not find a spot to park..

jc

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I saw you !

I saw you guys on in the main channel, i was driving that 26 daytona with the purple with yellow flames, one of you guys wanted to race me and i just threw up my arms and surrendered....the only way i have a chance against you guys in those boats is in 2 1/2-3 foot of chop... maybe...

was a great day out there!!!

did you get a chance to stop by windmill cove?? they had 3 bands playing in the afternoon, we tried to get into garlic bros. but could not find a spot to park..

jc
We were at Windmill cove for 45 min... The band was rockin' and the burgers were good. We were on a freakin' tear out there, glad we crossed paths! July 11th we are rolling a fast crew... War Canoe, Bill Smith and his F-1 STV, Kevin in his Mirage Jaguar and Dale in his Mirage Jag...Breakfast at Pirates and then a 100 mile minimum rip...Let me know if you are in.

Scott

·
Registered
129 Posts
i would luv to go... but by the time i hit the first stop you guys would be ready to hit the next one.. i have a frail kitty... she only does 78mph and that's on good (boating day) when the air is cooler and heavier..

i see there are some other guys heading out that same day.. i may be in for going out.. i will make sure I check your schedule of stosp and try to meet up you speed demons.....

JC

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
i would luv to go... but by the time i hit the first stop you guys would be ready to hit the next one.. i have a frail kitty... she only does 78mph and that's on good (boating day) when the air is cooler and heavier..

i see there are some other guys heading out that same day.. i may be in for going out.. i will make sure I check your schedule of stosp and try to meet up you speed demons.....

JC
Please.....come out and join us slow boats on the 11th, we will still get 100 miles in but it will be at a nice 50mph or so pace.

·
Registered
129 Posts
if i do not head up to pedro this weekend, i would like to join you guys..
what will be the first stop.... i put in at pittsburg, 15 min. from my house...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts