1,931 Posts
Damn Kevin would you quit toying around

Some of us are dieing to get out there.

My junk should be done soon. Then I can have some fun too..:)devil

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bad ASSSS

Kevin that was bad ass,, i cant wait fo clear lake, how was it at the delta, looked great it also looked like you had some good runnen water,,
what kind of boat was that

·
Registered
4,893 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kevin that was bad ass,, i cant wait fo clear lake, how was it at the delta, looked great it also looked like you had some good runnen water,,
what kind of boat was that
thanks for the kind words everyone
War Canoe (Steve&Scott)and I go back along ways and have had some EPIC delta rips:)devil
Kev,its an old school 19' Cougar tunnel that is modernized to the hilt with a 300XS 3.2 stroker Merc race Optimax,looking forward to Clear Lake

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn Kevin would you quit toying around

Some of us are dieing to get out there.

My junk should be done soon. Then I can have some fun too..:)devil
give us a holler when that biotch is ready for a rip:|err

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You got towed home by the Canoe...AGAIN! :p Steve is unconscious on the starts !! I wouldn't let that happen...!
what really happened was the 2.5 used up all of its fuel load right befor the video:D
we missed you out there yesterday:)grn

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
95 miles on one tank? How big is that sucka? How tall a prop were you running? Sure looks like some nice boating there!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
95 miles on one tank? How big is that sucka? How tall a prop were you running? Sure looks like some nice boating there!
Kieth the Delta is the bomb in our little pisspots with a thousand miles of protected curvy waterways
you have to come rip with us sometime
I have the original 24 gallon cell,plus i always carry five extra when i go with the WC
I average about 3mpg at average speed of 70+mph ussing 28chopper2
WC gets about 5mpg with the 300XS opti and always ends up towing me in:)sphss

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Gotcha. When running my 29, I get in the 3-4mpg range if I keep it around 85-100mph. But with a 28 gal tank, I don't think I could go 90 miles. Furthest I've ever gone on one tank (not till it stopped) was ~68 miles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts