Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys came across a 91 warlock that is perfect shape. Hull design looks cool, BBC , cmi headers, 80+ mph, very clean boat. Question- is this a POS hull or worth picking up. Seller asking 12,500. I really never hear about these so don't know anything about them.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Pictures will help us and a ride in it to see that it does what it is claimed to do will help you. NEVER buy without a demonstration ride! Make them prove what they say. While riding, check for unusual noises and whines and then check the oil for water after you have seen the 80 MPH.
Duane HTP

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ok guys came across a 91 warlock that is perfect shape. Hull design looks cool, BBC , cmi headers, 80+ mph, very clean boat. Question- is this a POS hull or worth picking up. Seller asking 12,500. I really never hear about these so don't know anything about them.
One of my friends has a warlock tunnel 25' blown BBC, it runs 85-90 on gps smooth ride in big swells
my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Is it a vee bottom or a cat ? x2 on the pictures

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
They made a 17' tunnel but from what I found the sponsons were too deep in relationship to the keel, so it made for a better outboard tunnel, a buddy had a pink and blue one, I glassed in the intake hole.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts