Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are parts on the pro mod boat #210 ( SEEIN RED AGAIN ) owned by Steve Welch that I own and was never paid for my Mr. Welch., I have a judgment from having to go to court in Texas proving he owes me nearly $6,000 for the parts. If anyone would like to go collect my money and or parts, I will happily reward you for your efforts. I will be happy to post or email anyone the judgment regarding this matter along with directing you to the Harris County website showing some 22 cases against this person for nonpayment and services. BEWARE of this person as he will tell you everything you want to hear. Send me a private message for further information regarding this questionable person.The Harris County Better Business Bureau have rated Mr. Welch an “F” on an A to F scale !!!! Between the court system and the BBB, this should tell you all you need to know as this IS PUBLIC INFORMATION, NOT A STORY.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Man I hate shit bags like that. See more of it all the time these days. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck getting your coin. I wish I new of some equalizers down that way, I'd send them your way.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heads up

you're welcome!!! and that is what this is, a HEADS UP, i don't want to see any other racers/boaters try to get hosed by this idiot. pm for further details if you need them

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
seein red

you should post this up on the drag boat alley site there are a bunch of the texas boat racers on that site at least make him look like a fool

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seein red

i did, they pulled the post down, this is what they said:
I am on vacation in colorado/new mexico. I don't have time to jack with all this at the moment. I am sorry that you have this going on, I truly am. But like I said this site is about drag boat racing....not the better business of alky motor sales. You need to go thru the legal channels to resolve this issue not sling shit on our site.

i of course said this is for the better of the boat racers, they called it "airing dirty laundry", i said, no, this is facts not BS. i'll try it again:(:(

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seein red

now you see, this is what i'm talking about, boat racers that take care of each other, NOT 1 piece of dirt that is ruining it for everyone, like most of you, all of us racers stick together, not try to steal from each other!!!

·
its just another day
49 Posts
There are parts on the pro mod boat #210 ( SEEIN RED AGAIN ) owned by Steve Welch that I own and was never paid for my Mr. Welch., I have a judgment from having to go to court in Texas proving he owes me nearly $6,000 for the parts. If anyone would like to go collect my money and or parts, I will happily reward you for your efforts. I will be happy to post or email anyone the judgment regarding this matter along with directing you to the Harris County website showing some 22 cases against this person for nonpayment and services. BEWARE of this person as he will tell you everything you want to hear. Send me a private message for further information regarding this questionable person.The Harris County Better Business Bureau have rated Mr. Welch an “F” on an A to F scale !!!! Between the court system and the BBB, this should tell you all you need to know as this IS PUBLIC INFORMATION, NOT A STORY.
http://www.stevewelchhomes.com/ Is this the guy you are talking about ?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
parts

I run some of the sdba races and the marble falls race is my home town race im sure he will be there might just slap the hell out of him for you for making us texas boys look bad

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Wow, the boating world is pretty small to start f ing other boaters. Sorry dude. I hope it works out for you.
I assume you learned a very important lesson? (not rubbing your nose in it... I had to drive fom St.Louis to New York to collect my engine from a guy before. I learned too)
Wags

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
seein red again

NO, that is NOT him, that is a realtor who appears to provide customer service... the person we're talking about has an auto repair/dismanteling company ( so i've read when you look his company up ) so for the texas people... i haven't had my car/truck worked on there personally but IF I LIVED IN TEXAS, i'd look the company that you plan on getting your car worked up first, i'm just saying i wouldn't go to "AFFORDABLE ENGINE EXCHANGE" ( based on what i've read, that would be my last choice ) everyone can read the posts on there from the people that tried to do business there. IT'S PUBLIC INFORMATION, google is a great tool, along with HARRIS COUNTY!!!!

·
Canoe Jockey
1,130 Posts
Scott, sorry to hear that there is another bum in the boating world...Most of us are stand up guys.. I have many parts sent to me for inspection before I cut a check..But rip offs just hurt the boating name... Get em Scott!!!:|err

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
seeing red again

UNFORTUNATELY.... THIS GUY IS RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE!!! i used to send parts and supplies around the country and have people put the check in the mail when they got them and were happy. he was so excited when he got the motor and kept thanking me that i put in extra stuff that they didn't expect and had planned on having to buy, but i guess his satisfaction wasn't good enough to send the money he owed, hence the court case and judgment, so for everyone else, i regret that i'll have to have payment before i ship anything, funny, that's how jegs, summit etc. works, you buy, they ship, not you order, they ship, and get hosed!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.