Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PrayforFriendznSun&Fun
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made reservations for the Nautical Inn checking-in on July 20th. I was planning on going the week prior, July 13th. I asked the registration gal if there was any event going on there on either week. She said there was a "group" coming in for the week of the 13th that was pretty much taking up all the rooms. I asked her who it was and based on her company policy, she was not able to tell me. I asked the follow-up question, would the week of the 13th be "family friendly"? She paused, kind of chuckled and then let out a huge "NO!"

Anyone know who is rolling into town the 13th? I am glad I asked because I still have younger kids. Just thought I would give you all a head's up.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I just made reservations for the Nautical Inn checking-in on July 20th. I was planning on going the week prior, July 13th. I asked the registration gal if there was any event going on there on either week. She said there was a "group" coming in for the week of the 13th that was pretty much taking up all the rooms. I asked her who it was and based on her company policy, she was not able to tell me. I asked the follow-up question, would the week of the 13th be "family friendly"? She paused, kind of chuckled and then let out a huge "NO!"

Anyone know who is rolling into town the 13th? I am glad I asked because I still have younger kids. Just thought I would give you all a head's up.
Queers Or Swingers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nautical Inn

I'm not sure about that weekend but a few years ago I took my daughter and some of her young friends there and it happen to be the weekend that Skin Industries was having a huge Havasu Bash, not cool for young girls to be around all the drunk dudes there looking for Skin Industries girls...

We hung out in the many coves around the lake that weekend.

·
Registered
176 Posts
booked up

most every hotel in town is booked up and has been for prior month and at least 2more to come filming major movie here piranha 3d. I know london bridge resort is all theirs and has been for awhile full

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
most every hotel in town is booked up and has been for prior month and at least 2more to come filming major movie here piranha 3d. I know london bridge resort is all theirs and has been for awhile full
Have any idea when they might start filming. Maybe we can get some locals or even extra's to post whats going on. Maybe even pic's.:)grn

·
PrayforFriendznSun&Fun
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey Speeddmn,

I have searched all over the internet curious as to what is going on there that weekend and I could not find anything.

If there is in fact a swingers convention that weekend, I can't believe I almost booked a room there for my FAMILY!! :|err

Let this be a lesson to all, ask about events at the hotel/resort when you are making a reservation. This does not only apply to the Nautical Inn, this goes for everywhere. They will not just give you this info voluntarily.

·
Still Boatless :-(
524 Posts
OK just found it, swingers are calling it a "COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF THE NAUTICAL INN". Luckily I asked or I would have been right in the middle of it with my kids. That would have been big-time BS!

Check it out:
http://www.plushparties.net/havasursvp2.htm

They are looking for boat owners to "adopt" some non boat owners..........

From the web site:

"This year we have the ENTIRE NAUTICAL INN!!
THIS IS A COMPLETE RESORT TAKE OVER!!!

IMPORTANT: We need to know who has a boat, who has room on their boat and who needs adopted.
Please fill out this for as complete as possible so we can appropriately coordinate who has room on their boat and who is need of adoption.
This year, in addition to the cove party, we will also be offering a beach party for those who desire an alternative to the cove party. The beach party will take place on Saturday afternoon. So even if you don't have a boat or are not adopted by a boat owner, you'll still have an afternoon of wild fun with other sexy LL'ers!
Boat Owners, please use the comment box below to provide us with your boat name as well as the screen name(s) of the couple(s) you have adopted. You may return to this form at anytime to update your adoption list.
Thanks!
Hoonie2
Plush Parties "

Sounds creepy.....:)hand

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thats funny, I was working in Chandler Az, I took the crew to Denny's off Chandler Blvd, right by Firebird Raceway. Anyways apparently there's a group of:)gay:(that come in every wen 9ish, dressed like sheep, camels, monkeys....etc. So it is not family night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.