Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Warp was nice enough to meet me out this morning to tinker on my ride and take me for a ride on his "Familly boat"...

All i have to say is i cried for my momma at about 80... you boys with those big blocks got some big ol brass balls i tell ya...HOLY CRAP.....

And his responce was "Well i didnt really get onto it cause i didnt really know ya"... I hate to see what he does when his close friends are around:p

Ill post some pics and vid soon but wanted to reach out and say thanks a million man it was blast!!!

http://www.putfile.com/album/192957

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
looking good warp! like that set:)devil

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Just watched the videos. Watch the attitude of the boat Jay. Its best to pick a setting on the nozzle and stick with that setting when your making speed runs. On the last vid it was a touch too high.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Just watched the videos. Watch the attitude of the boat Jay. Its best to pick a setting on the nozzle and stick with that setting when your making speed runs. On the last vid it was a touch too high.
i've gotta video i took this week you need to see :D

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts

10-4 on that!!!
those are the first time out with that set-up and was just playing a little on the last ones.:D

Made a small adjustment down from that first video, and learned a few things about up and out of the hole today.........It's gettin' fun!!! :)devil

Thanks Bro....Your the man!!!! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts