Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sounds about right...you racist!!!!

i think they should "erect" a statue of Rasheeda instead...

Gotta say, I remember that day very well...I'll never forget him yelling "bitch set me up"!

Also, have to give him credit, those 2 hits he did before being arrested were definitely trooper sized hits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKUqUi9Ao1k&feature=share

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
That statue would only be appropriate is it had him snorting white powder and had it all over.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That statue would only be appropriate is it had him snorting white powder and had it all over.
We could epoxy a crack pipe in his mouth. I could imagine the repercussions for that though. May as well have killed someone. I hear they dropped the charges against the cretins responsible for the Civil War statue toppling. :)sphss

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
"the bitch set me up" is a famous line around here.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
This is one of those "Pluses & Minuses" type of things...where the Minuses outweigh the Pluses......The guy did do some good things in his life/career.....But in the end, he will always be remembered for smoking crack cocaine....Because of that, he should not be honored......Instead, he should be in history books as an example of power corrupting a relatively good man.

IN our history, there are a lot of "Good men" who become corrupted by power....a good reason for term limits for EVERYONE!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Please enlighten me. What good things did he accomplish?
If he was truly a good man would he have ended up the way the way he has?

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
He did do a lot of good for the City......Especially his first term...Things like more efficient government (Wouldn't appeal to you; You want to eliminate ALL government- except the military....to bomb other countries into submission)....

I have a question for you; What good has come out of Roy Moore? I know he pushed the ten commandments....For everyone except himself.....and little girls.....

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
He did do a lot of good for the City......Especially his first term...Things like more efficient government (Wouldn't appeal to you; You want to eliminate ALL government- except the military....to bomb other countries into submission)....

I have a question for you; What good has come out of Roy Moore? I know he pushed the ten commandments....For everyone except himself.....and little girls.....
No need to pivot and deflect onto Moore before you have told us all the good things your crack head hero has accomplished.So go ahead and tell us.Please be specific.

·
Registered
430 Posts

All I asked was what good he did for DC. I though you had more specific thoughts than "a lot of good". I was interested to know. Maybe the high school gradation rate increased, crime decreased or. Then you come off the wall about me wanting to eliminate all government and bomb other countries. You don't knw me, you need to get a grip on yourself.
As or Roy Moore, isn't there a Roy Moore thread. This tread I about Marion Barry!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
You know, you are right...There is a "Roy Moore" thread...More specifically, a "Smear the roy moore ACCUSER" Thread!

As for Marion Berry, he was the first chairman of the "Student non-violent coordinating committee", Formed the group "Blacks against Narcotics and Genocide", was shot by radical Hanafi Muslims...As Mayor of DC, he controlled spending by introducing spending controls and laying off 10% of the city's workforce and also attempted to fight unemployment by creating more jobs......However, in his second term the wheels came off......He went down the tubes....Too much power, too much back-slapping.....and too much...chemical dependency (Drug abuse)

I suffer from a "rush to judgement" sometimes, too....Like the situation with Roy Moore....I am a bit more sensitive to child abuse incidents than most...Too many of my friends- especially girlfriends- have been abused when young.

I do not like the situation with Roy Moore- to close to the election....There is a possibility of a smear campaign, but also there could be real criminal history here also.....

I still say they should NOT build any monument to Berry!

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
....I do not like the situation with Roy Moore- to close to the election....There is a possibility of a smear campaign, but also there could be real criminal history here also.....

...I still say they should NOT build any monument to Berry!

Me neither... I appreciate you waiting to cast judgement on Moore as am I. But please know, after 40 years in Alabama Politics, there was NEVER any mention of any of these accusations until, by happen chance, he decided to throw his hat into the U.S. Senate race...

U.S. Politics are filthier than most can ever imagine...

And I definitely agree with your stance on "No monument" for Berry :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
WTF do you know about "the bitch set me up" Barry and DC cvxjet? I live 30 miles from DC. Barry was a crack smoking Dem hypocrite. The city was so poorly run that a number of times the Fed debated taking the city over when he was mayor. They were always out of money. Snow wouldn't be plowed, trash wouldn't be picked up and this was the nations capital. Then caught smoking crack and with whores more then 3 times. Again the mayor of the nations capital. He was fucking embarrassment.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know, you are right...There is a "Roy Moore" thread...More specifically, a "Smear the roy moore ACCUSER" Thread!

As for Marion Berry, he was the first chairman of the "Student non-violent coordinating committee", Formed the group "Blacks against Narcotics and Genocide", was shot by radical Hanafi Muslims
So he formed a black supremacist group and was shot by a muzrat.... That is qualifications??? :hmmm:

...As Mayor of DC, he controlled spending by introducing spending controls and laying off 10% of the city's workforce and also attempted to fight unemployment by creating more jobs
So which is it? He laid people off or created more jobs?

WTF do you know about "the bitch set me up" Barry and DC cvxjet? I live 30 miles from DC. Barry was a crack smoking Dem hypocrite. The city was so poorly run that a number of times the Fed debated taking the city over when he was mayor. They were always out of money. Snow wouldn't be plowed, trash wouldn't be picked up and this was the nations capital. Then caught smoking crack and with whores more then 3 times. Again the mayor of the nations capital. He was fucking embarrassment.
I am sure that added to his qualifications for liberals.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Only a nut could take "Blacks against narcotics and genocide" and make it a "Black supremacist" movement........And he was in the Government when the Hanafi Muslims overran the District building......I bet you said the black people in the church in Charleston that was attacked were "Asking for it!!"....Is Dylann Roof your hero?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Only a nut could take "Blacks against narcotics and genocide" and make it a "Black supremacist" movement........And he was in the Government when the Hanafi Muslims overran the District building......I bet you said the black people in the church in Charleston that was attacked were "Asking for it!!"....Is Dylann Roof your hero?
So now you want to divert and pivot to Dylann Roof.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Forkin' made it clear that any "Organization" of black people is a "Black supremacist" movement!

Marion berry is just exactly a man who tried to do some good....and then got caught up in the whole abuse-of-power situation......There are plenty of these kind of people on both sides of the isle...I stated very clearly that I don't think they should have ANY monument to him.

The biggest abuse-of-power that has EVER happened in this country is the big ole Chumpy......If he OD'd from drugs I wouldn't shed one tear...He is a megalomaniac, and is obviously selling our country out to the russians- Luckily, since you listen to FAUX=Murdoch=Putin, you don't mind that russia screwed with our election....Because....you......"Won"........and Putin is just "Good people".....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Forkin' made it clear that any "Organization" of black people is a "Black supremacist" movement!

Marion berry is just exactly a man who tried to do some good....and then got caught up in the whole abuse-of-power situation......There are plenty of these kind of people on both sides of the isle...I stated very clearly that I don't think they should have ANY monument to him.

The biggest abuse-of-power that has EVER happened in this country is the big ole Chumpy......If he OD'd from drugs I wouldn't shed one tear...He is a megalomaniac, and is obviously selling our country out to the russians- Luckily, since you listen to FAUX=Murdoch=Putin, you don't mind that russia screwed with our election....Because....you......"Won"........and Putin is just "Good people".....
You know I read it all but after this rant you are off the list.
Funny you care about the election but Obama was in charge then and he even said he knew what was going on (100 grand on facebook) and did nothing about it because it was no big deal. Then they lose and it is. hummm..... A couple years ago the Russians were our friends. Hillary had the Russian reset with the little plastic button and everything. We could even sell Uranium to them. And just a little later the 80's foreign policy came back and the Russians were our enemy again. Was it just because their was a republican in the white house? First they are your friends then they are not then they are then not then are, are not, are, not, are, not ....... I would hate to be one of your friends.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know I read it all but after this rant you are off the list.
Funny you care about the election but Obama was in charge then and he even said he knew what was going on (100 grand on facebook) and did nothing about it because it was no big deal. Then they lose and it is. hummm..... A couple years ago the Russians were our friends. Hillary had the Russian reset with the little plastic button and everything. We could even sell Uranium to them. And just a little later the 80's foreign policy came back and the Russians were our enemy again. Was it just because their was a republican in the white house? First they are your friends then they are not then they are then not then are, are not, are, not, are, not ....... I would hate to be one of your friends.
No shit. Every morning depending on which way the wind blows.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts