Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live around there I need to see if you could answer some questions for me please.

I got 2 tickets for not paying a toll entering the freeway heading South to get back from the small airport to the Tacoma convention center. There was nowhere to pay a toll and I would like to see if it is possible to get a picture showing the confusion on the freeway entrance.

The fine isn't bad, but you know the drill... I'm a guy and need to prove a point.

Thanks!
Michael

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
If you live around there I need to see if you could answer some questions for me please.

I got 2 tickets for not paying a toll entering the freeway heading South to get back from the small airport to the Tacoma convention center. There was nowhere to pay a toll and I would like to see if it is possible to get a picture showing the confusion on the freeway entrance.

The fine isn't bad, but you know the drill... I'm a guy and need to prove a point.

Thanks!
Michael
Google Earth Street View is your friend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Explain how you were confused? :)sphss
Looks like he got on just past this booth you posted a picture of. Us locals know and understand the "GOOD TO GO" stickers for the use of that ramp. Michael probably didn't and it is confusing if you are from out of area. If he was in a rental car I can tell him how to get out of it.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Explain how you were confused? :)sphss

I entered off of 24th street. I absolutely did not go through that toll booth. There was nothing of the sort on the path I took. I wouldn't have blasted through it. There was nowhere to put money, just some sensors off to the side or above. No toll booth whatsoever.

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
I entered off of 24th street. I absolutely did not go through that toll booth. There was nothing of the sort on the path I took. I wouldn't have blasted through it. There was nowhere to put money, just some sensors off to the side or above. No toll booth whatsoever.
Pat explained it pretty good. :confused:

Damn tourists. :mad:

Remember this phrase: "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

:)hand

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat explained it pretty good. :confused:

Damn tourists. :mad:

Remember this phrase: "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

:)hand

LOL...

To get to that airport it felt like I was driving through the jungle for this desert guy. There were hardly any lights and I had not seen 1 other toll booth in travelling from Seatac airport to the Tacoma convention center. As a matter of fact, I still never saw a toll booth with exception to your ever so helpful google photo kindly posted in this thread earlier. And I always follow the law... squeaky clean here.

Tacoma should love us. Because of our event, we booked 52 hotel rooms for 2 nights and paid those crazy taxes on a handful of rental cars. You are welcome Tacoma and you are now sticking me one final time for $104. Revenue to the local hotels and convention center was around $50k for 2 days.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
LOL...

To get to that airport it felt like I was driving through the jungle for this desert guy. There were hardly any lights and I had not seen 1 other toll booth in travelling from Seatac airport to the Tacoma convention center. As a matter of fact, I still never saw a toll booth with exception to your ever so helpful google photo kindly posted in this thread earlier. And I always follow the law... squeaky clean here.

Tacoma should love us. Because of our event, we booked 52 hotel rooms for 2 nights and paid those crazy taxes on a handful of rental cars. You are welcome Tacoma and you are now sticking me one final time for $104. Revenue to the local hotels and convention center was around $50k for 2 days.
Stop your whining BALLER....just have your PEOPLE take care of it for you:D:D

j/k

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
LOL...

Damn taxes on the rental cars is almost as much as the rentals rates there!!!!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts