Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Does anyone have a hook-up on Breitlings and/or Tags? A lot of great prices on the internet, but they're probably fakes.....Help a brother out if you know anyone with a connection...

Thanks,
B
A friend of mine searched everywhere for his Breitling and said he ended up getting the best price through Costco.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I checked the Costco site, but Breitlings are not listed there. Anyone know if they can special order them for you?
I noticed they weren't on the site, when I go to the local one they are there sometimes and other times there not.

The super avenger that's a big watch, looks good but it would look funny on my little wrist.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have 2 Super Avengers....great watches if you can hold the bracelet and watch size.......Dont go Tag. I have a Limited Black link with diamond numerals and bezel if your looking to buy a used one....

About Time in Dana Point has my next timepiece on hold
Check out this piece....they have #99 of only #250 made worldwide.

Anonimo (Dino Zei) San Marco watch...the OG watch maker...
http://www.abouttime.com/abouttime/dino-zei-watches.invtc.html

I have a pretty heavy collection and depending on what watches your looking for he can get pretty much anything...Ask for Steve...Tell him Marcus sent you....great watch dealer and 100% trust.
www.abouttime.com

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
Just got a Tag at Bloomingdales in Century City... gave me 15% for opening up their credit card and another 15% for using it!... not going to find that at any ma and pa joint... Buying anything online or a non-auth dist. is asking for trouble.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Never got into watches. If I was to buy one, lets say for an investment, I was told the Rolex Stainless Daytona was one that will hold it's value. Every once in a while I'll look on Ebay or Craigslist for one, how the hell would I know if it's real or not?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Never got into watches. If I was to buy one, lets say for an investment, I was told the Rolex Stainless Daytona was one that will hold it's value. Every once in a while I'll look on Ebay or Craigslist for one, how the hell would I know if it's real or not?

Buy from a dealer......

Rolexs aren't holding their value the way they used to. You can pick up a Daytona for $4k less than what they were selling for 2 years ago. There is a gold one on e-bay right now for $12,500 which used to be a $20k watch.

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Freakin Ballers!!!!! And I thought I was rollin with my $70 Fossil watch that I got at Tilly's. :mad:

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Buy from a dealer......

Rolexs aren't holding their value the way they used to. You can pick up a Daytona for $4k less than what they were selling for 2 years ago. There is a gold one on e-bay right now for $12,500 which used to be a $20k watch.
Ok, so if I wanted to buy this one, because it's so "cheap". How would I know if it's real? Take it to a dealer and have it appraised? Who would know if it's real, and who could you trust?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/jwl/654853723.html

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
i don't wear a watch,i can tell by the sun/moon what time it is:D when its light out, its day time, when dark, night time;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts