Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a comic book or super hero kind of guy by any stretch, but this movie looks bad-ass. Ok, so it's the sane director as 300, which I liked, but thought it was over CGI'd in the scenes. It was the sane blood spatter and magically dissipated before hitting the ground. I'm still looking forward to this one.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
took my twin boys and my nephew to watch it last nite. biggggg let down:|err half the movie had the blue glowing dude ass'd out and swingin slong and balls around:)sphss after 3hrs it ended and as i tried to stand up on numb legs, everybody was bitchin as they walked up the aisle and outta the theatre. i asked the kids if they liked it, and what they thought was the best part, and they all said "when the girl showed her boobs":D i knew the lil peckerheads were peeking:p

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Saw it last night (started at 10:45 and ended at 1:45). Didn't do a thing for me. Different strokes for different folks; good special effects, lame story line and WAY TO LONG!:)coffee

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Saw it last night (started at 10:45 and ended at 1:45). Didn't do a thing for me. Different strokes for different folks; good special effects, lame story line and WAY TO LONG!:)coffee
i think that's what pissed me off the worse, they had great effects and could've made a badass movie with it. wtf was up with the ink blot mask dude? ok, his mask has powers and can do wierd chit but he can't?:)sphss

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
i think that's what pissed me off the worse, they had great effects and could've made a badass movie with it. wtf was up with the ink blot mask dude? ok, his mask has powers and can do wierd chit but he can't?:)sphss
Yep! Mask guy was "Rorshack"... like the ink spot test. Just didn't do much other than change forms huh? dUMB!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i was falling asleep, didn't keep up with names:D chicks in the theatre seemed to be diggin mr. manhattan, not sure what that was all about:)hand

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Too much blue penis for me. Definatly not a kid movie...I guess thats why its R.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Too much blue penis for me. Definatly not a kid movie...I guess thats why its R.
yeah, i thought it was for language and violence, but nope, slong and boobs:D all 3 of the boys were covering eyes most of the movie, but i think they were spliting fingers when the chick got naked.definately not a kid movie, or a adult movie, maybe ok if you're on acid or shrooms:)sphss

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
yeah, i thought it was for language and violence, but nope, slong and boobs:D all 3 of the boys were covering eyes most of the movie, but i think they were spliting fingers when the chick got naked.definately not a kid movie, or a adult movie, maybe ok if you're on acid or shrooms:)sphss
That's it! I forgot the schrooms! ;)

Blue penis is just wrong....

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
took my twin boys and my nephew to watch it last nite. biggggg let down:|err half the movie had the blue glowing dude ass'd out and swingin slong and balls around:)sphss after 3hrs it ended and as i tried to stand up on numb legs, everybody was bitchin as they walked up the aisle and outta the theatre. i asked the kids if they liked it, and what they thought was the best part, and they all said "when the girl showed her boobs":D i knew the lil peckerheads were peeking:p
X2.
Our kids didn't like it either, and they are big fans of this kinda stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts