Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
well, there's alot of different types from the 240 dollar billet deals (for just the mount) that run the nice tall wix filter on down to the perma-cool deall i just bought from jegs - 65 bucks shipped with an extra filter. the mount is just a cast deal . if i wasn't clearance challlenged i would bought a nice looking one from rexmar.com the cheap one i bought filters down to two microns and is suposed to flow 12 gpm. don't think i can out run it.- Jas

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
well, there's alot of different types from the 240 dollar billet deals (for just the mount) that run the nice tall wix filter on down to the perma-cool deall i just bought from jegs - 65 bucks shipped with an extra filter. the mount is just a cast deal . if i wasn't clearance challlenged i would bought a nice looking one from rexmar.com the cheap one i bought filters down to two microns and is suposed to flow 12 gpm. don't think i can out run it.- Jas
$65!!!!!!:))eek:)) You got jacked!!!!!

I just bought one from Jegs and payed $50 shipped ($49.98)!!!!

:)hand

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
yeah, but i got the extra filter- 14.99:)sphss
Ah, that explains it.

Good idea!!!! Only pay that handling fee once.:)bulb :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
at first i was just gonna buy the filter... untill i got to the 11.00 fee for a 14.99 filter. i had to relax for a while before i pulled their page back up,lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts