Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No Regrets
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took our 1997 Hallett 240 to West Coast Marine Interiors for a Remodel/ Update and they did an awesome job! We love the Hallett 240 for the room it offers, but weren't thrilled with the dated interior. The gelcoat also needed a color sand and buff to bring back the original shine. Well both were accomplished with a more up to date interior and color sand & buff. Danny and crew did a great job bringing our vision for our boat interior to reality. Thanks WCMI!!!

Attachments

·
No Regrets
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are two before shots to give you an idea of what we started with, not the best, but all I have. Very happy with the work, and with Danny providing us what we wanted in our interior.

Attachments

·
No Regrets
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Theturboman:1624474 said:
Here are two before shots to give you an idea of what we started with, not the best, but all I have. Very happy with the work, and with Danny providing us what we wanted in our interior.
Very impressive!! You had the exact interior my 270 has in it right down to the colors
Ours is a 1997, what year is your Hallett?

·
Registered
140 Posts
That looks GREAT buddy. Man...I want to get mine done SO BAD! Just got it custom painted and can't afford to change it out right now. I am gonna spray dye the existing interior to change the color for now. WCM rocks it man!!!! Do they have an East Coast Marine as well, LOL!!! I wish!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts