Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As many of you know, I am the senior salesman at Henderson Harley Davidson in Henderson NV. I am very proud of our dealer and we work really hard to make sure people are happy with our product and service. We were also #1 in sales volume for our size!!!!

I found out this morning that our dealer has been the #1 customer service dealer in the United States for the past quarter. That is out of 800+ Dealers!!!!! This is based off of the new sales, and service dept surveys.

As of this month we are in the top 5. We usually sit in the top 5 but it is very hard to make it to #1 so I was very excited to hear this news.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
congrats now bring me a bike:D

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Congrats...however I still won't let any monkeys touch my rides.
I've seen first hand how some of those JO's scratch/dent stuff (like my ol Road King)and never live up to it. (not saying your place would do so).
My 1979 88" Shovel...I built 20 years ago.(it's a keeper)

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Congratulations, BR.

I take it you found everyone who even considered submitting a less than amazing performance report and made them cry? :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Congrats!

I'm still a Henderson HD HOG chapter member but I've only gone on a few rides out of there. Now I moved to San Clemente, CA so not likely to go on anymore even though I still have my house in Henderson.

It is a very nice dealership.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, focking with the CSI cards is easy. :D J/K Congrats.
LOL, there are LOTS of dealers that pay customers with T-shirts, giftcards, etc to have them give them the CSI questionaire so they can fill it out with all tens.

We do not do that. We just let the cust know, that if they feel they can't give tens, let us know what we did wrong and we WILL fix it. Although you can't please everyone all the time.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
We've been by your dealership a few times BR.
Always a good experience.:)devil

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Congrats! That's an honor to be honored by the people you serve.

Know of anyone looking for a subperb condition 05 Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy?!:D

Hammer Down...That shovel is SICK! What hp to the tire you getting out of that old girl? Where's the rest of the bike?

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the replies. I am very proud!!! I fricken love selling bikes. I am passionate about the product and the people.

Come to find out, we were #1 in every catagory that Harley has. By the #s this would actually make us the #1 dealer in the world. Although we are considered a small to med dealer, it puts us at the top of every catagory. :)devil

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. I am very proud!!! I fricken love selling bikes. I am passionate about the product and the people.

Come to find out, we were #1 in every catagory that Harley has. By the #s this would actually make us the #1 dealer in the world. Although we are considered a small to med dealer, it puts us at the top of every catagory. :)devil
So what's with the ladies only nite next week?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So what's with the ladies only nite next week?

It is called something like the Ladies Garage Night. It starts around our closing time. We will have food, guest speakers, discounts, etc and info for new and current female riders. Basically it is a night dedicated to women riders, and women that want to get into the sport. It is always a hit and all the women that show up really seem to find it informative and fun. There will be no men there. Everyone that does the talks etc will be female as well.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
...Hammer Down...That shovel is SICK! What hp to the tire you getting out of that old girl? Where's the rest of the bike?
Thanks for the complement.
I've never had this engine combo on a dyno but ever since I turned it into a
88" engine, added the 3 5/8 JE 10.50:1 pistons, S&S HD Rods & Jugs, JIMS Crank Pin, dual plug heads, Crane ign, black diamond valves with headwork, Dellorto DHLA 40 carb and the awesome Thunder-Header there hasn't been a Evo around that worries me. It'll lift the front wheel easily in second gear.
I've owned this 1979 engine and trany since 1980...Other bikes may come and go but I'll never get rid of my Shovel. :)devil

·
Registered
641 Posts
As many of you know, I am the senior salesman at Henderson Harley Davidson in Henderson NV. I am very proud of our dealer and we work really hard to make sure people are happy with our product and service. We were also #1 in sales volume for our size!!!!

I found out this morning that our dealer has been the #1 customer service dealer in the United States for the past quarter. That is out of 800+ Dealers!!!!! This is based off of the new sales, and service dept surveys.

As of this month we are in the top 5. We usually sit in the top 5 but it is very hard to make it to #1 so I was very excited to hear this news.

Thanks for checking stock on the CVO. I bought one at Biggs in San Marcos.
Mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts