Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1977 Custom Sprint Jet
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks PB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looking good, but I thought you would be under clubs and groups, you should post your racing dates and locations, have a good one and see ya soon.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks bruce....

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks PB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATS UP TIM.... WE NEED TO THANK BRUCE AKA TOOMANYMUSTANGS.. THANKS AGAIN BRUCE ... NOW WHO THE HELL IS READY FOR SOME DRAG RACING THIS SUMMER..?????????:|err:|err:|err:|err BETTER GET BLACKSUNSHINE DONE..!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Whats up jerry

looking good, but i thought you would be under clubs and groups, you should post your racing dates and locations, have a good one and see ya soon.
well we are not a club sorta speak... And just a small group of racers and thats all we do , thought this would be a good section to post our outlaw rally events... Hope to see you all at one of our events this year, sucks about the clashing june 25... Take care

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just wanted to say HELLO, hope everything is going well with BLACK SUNSHINE, hope to see ya soon, I am going to lake Anna, any of you guys going? You guys need to get on here and talk a little junk, make things a little interesting, have a good one.

Jerry:):)punch

·
Registered
240 Posts
Whats up jerry

Just wanted to say HELLO, hope everything is going well with BLACK SUNSHINE, hope to see ya soon, I am going to lake Anna, any of you guys going? You guys need to get on here and talk a little junk, make things a little interesting, have a good one.

Jerry:):)punch
WHATS UP JERRY,black sunshine will hopefully be wet this weekend as well as the
psycotic bitch.... for some T and T.... WHEN you feel the earth jerk this weekend..
dont be alarmed , we are just launching.... hahahaha . Too bad you going to anna the
24th -26th.. you all are going to miss a killer drag event. we all were going to go up there 3 years ago,but heard you have to run mufflers.... WHAT, YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING.. get a DNR permit and side by side drag racing will be allowed as well as the noise ordinance would be exempt.. well ,dont forget about AUG. 13TH... EXPECTING
some of you in your group to come down here and represent C.H.B. or at least try to.....
:|err:|err:|err:|err

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
WHATS UP TIM.... WE NEED TO THANK BRUCE AKA TOOMANYMUSTANGS.. THANKS AGAIN BRUCE ... NOW WHO THE HELL IS READY FOR SOME DRAG RACING THIS SUMMER..?????????:|err:|err:|err:|err BETTER GET BLACKSUNSHINE DONE..!!!!!!!
Sorry for the slow reply here... D

Lets see some photos... :)devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts