Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few of us hit sac river up today and a few new ones came=all and all a good time=matt and andrew had a mishap with a floatin 2x6=wild and wet was there and put on a rooster show=stinger about took a meeting with a bunch of water =met shi502= pleasure to meet ya=few pictures

Attachments

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Looks fun! I might need to haul my stuff East out that way for some fun on the RiveR!

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where ya at in nor cal=im originally from socal-spent a whole lotta time at hb=come on out anytime=doug

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice shots cory-we all need to make a run at the same time and get a shot of us all with roosters a shootin

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
had a great time, even if the river beat the hell out of me today, I'll be feelin it all week, to hell with goin down river, I say we stick to playin up river there are less rollbar boats that way:D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Had a killer time today... Always a good time with these folks. I will be on the water by this weekend for sure. Cant keep me down lol..

Ill be repairing my cap and diverter tomorrow, as for andrew if any of you saw the damage.. WOW. Absolutly amazing. Ripped the reverse bucket off the nozzle, lost the rudder which actually came outa the water and put a HUGE divit into the hull.... I myself came over a huge wake and that wood was waiting for me on the other side my hull missed it but the diverter caught it and dropped the pins later down river... WAY down river lol. If any of you guys have extra pivot pins for a diverter please let me know.... Otherwise im gonna have to contact place diverter and see if i can get some from them. I blew my brand new seal out to DAMNIT!!! lol

2 hour tow back to shore was a pain in the ass!

Im with you cory.. stick to up river.. One of these days we need to launch at discovery and head up river and hang at ski beach. Look at the bright side.. You stayed dry today LOL!!

Doug that hull in your sig looks WAY close to mine.. Is that your other southwind??

·
Registered
981 Posts
CORY!!

before i lost the pins to the diverter my motor was getting a shower like yours does... I believe it was because the seal around the ball section was loose before it finally blew off. Im gonna put an order in for a new seal ill snatch one up for you and lets put it in.. That may fix your problem... They are a bitch to put in but god damn they seal TIGHT!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
hey matt, let me how much, and as far as stayin dry, not, I got a shower by that white boat with the back on the bow, I took off and heard jonny come so I throttled up and didnt see the other guy come right by my side, after he went by I turned to cross his wake and got soaked by his wash, I think I need to just stay away from everyone or bring a frickin rain coat, thats twice now, in all the years of boatin I've never been hosed down, thats twice in a month:mad:

·
Registered
981 Posts
hey matt, let me how much, and as far as stayin dry, not, I got a shower by that white boat with the back on the bow, I took off and heard jonny come so I throttled up and didnt see the other guy come right by my side, after he went by I turned to cross his wake and got soaked by his wash, I think I need to just stay away from everyone or bring a frickin rain coat, thats twice now, in all the years of boatin I've never been hosed down, thats twice in a month:mad:
I contacted tom at JBP and looks like he has andrew and i covered on parts.. So thats good news for the day.. Hopefully this seal fixes your problem, but my pump was deffinetly doing what you spoke of.. Ill let you know when i get the parts in and well hookup and install. Funny i never seem to get wet i just get FRICKIN HIT!!! i took another HARD HARD HARD hit today... The red and white checkered boat hit my rear quarter hard leaving read paint all over my boat.. i always get hit when im just sitting hanging out.... Wanna trade??? ill gladly take water over another hit..

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey matt=i got some pins and ya that is my other southwind=it will be back on the water next year=ill be home after 12pm tomorrow if you want to call and come and get um--212-4964

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I contacted tom at JBP and looks like he has andrew and i covered on parts.. So thats good news for the day.. Hopefully this seal fixes your problem, but my pump was deffinetly doing what you spoke of.. Ill let you know when i get the parts in and well hookup and install. Funny i never seem to get wet i just get FRICKIN HIT!!! i took another HARD HARD HARD hit today... The red and white checkered boat hit my rear quarter hard leaving read paint all over my boat.. i always get hit when im just sitting hanging out.... Wanna trade??? ill gladly take water over another hit..
right on just let me know

·
Registered
981 Posts
hey matt=i got some pins and ya that is my other southwind=it will be back on the water next year=ill be home after 12pm tomorrow if you want to call and come and get um--212-4964
Hell yea doug.. what you want for em?? Ill give you a buzz tomorrow after work.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts