Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey The Swapmeet Coming Up Nov. 8 2008 Start At 7:00 Am Get All Your Parts And Boats Cleaned Up .

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
5162 Preston Ave. Livermore. Between 1st St. and Vasco on the south side of I 580. Also feel free to call 925-443-5775 directions.

·
Registered
981 Posts
im interested in the dolly ;)

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
this would be a good place to bring a 4 bolt 454 2 piece rear seal block for me to pick up ;)

Anyone got one? Bring it, you may get better gas mileage on the way home.

Racer

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
this would be a good place to bring a 4 bolt 454 2 piece rear seal block for me to pick up ;)

Anyone got one? Bring it, you may get better gas mileage on the way home.

Racer
???????????????????? Thought you had a block going already???????????????????????

·
Not taking any Crap
31 Posts
Boat parts

Already have other plans for that day however anyone with used hardware cleats, grab handles, etc. that doesn't sell at your swap meet pls. contact me. Looking for stuff for my old tahiti outboard Rat rod project.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
anyone taking any exhaust parts...4" hose's,4" 90 degree elbows...ect

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Hey, we'll drop by...

...don't really need anything but I'll come check it out. Don't have any $$$ anyway, gave it all to my buddy Tom for the blower :)devil

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Coffee And Food At The Swapmeet

Hey The Swapmeet Coming Up Nov. 8 2008 Start At 7:00 Am Get All Your Parts And Boats Cleaned Up .
COFFEE AND FOOD (BEST TACOS IN TOWN) COME ON DOWN AND SEE BOATMASTERS NEW SHOP. SEE ALL YOU GUYS THIS SAT. SET UP TIME STARTS AT 7:OO AM

·
InsaneInjun
592 Posts
COFFEE AND FOOD (BEST TACOS IN TOWN) COME ON DOWN AND SEE BOATMASTERS NEW SHOP. SEE ALL YOU GUYS THIS SAT. SET UP TIME STARTS AT 7:OO AM
tom,this is tony for up north !can't make it ,sorry was looking foward to it !i have 2 1050s great shape $1,000or so,also a v-dride with 15'schampion for eliminator crusiers $800.00little noisy but works great,let me know if you have any luck with this stuff,see ya NYD at far west. COWBOY UP !P.M. me if you need to,also 1-530-755-1864..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks

THANKS FOR EVERYBODY THAT STOP IN ON SAT. AND THANKS TO DREW AND BOATMASTERS CREW FOR PUTTING ON THIS SWAPMEET. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Tom!

It was nice to meet new faces. I don't need the 4" 90s you are holding for me. Thanks. 707DOG might...

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
It was nice to meet new faces. I don't need the 4" 90s you are holding for me. Thanks. 707DOG might...
yep price and location?? im hitting cp performance friday after work..

·
InsaneInjun
592 Posts
boat 905

Cowboy Up !hey just an fyi,if your a friend of boatmaster's let him know that you know who i'm and that if he still has that car. that the car that i have is all that i said it is,i just don't have the heart to cut up my pop's only new car:)devil to get what i want.hope to hook up with ya new year's day brother,take care Tony..

·
Cracker Ass V-Driver
31 Posts
Spring Swap Meet?

Sorry I saw this post so late... Are you guys going to have a Swap Meet in the Spring like Tom use to at his old shop off of 1st Street?

Thanks,

Randy Kirkham

1 - 20 of 21 Posts