Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great weekend at McIntyre. Ran the chit out of my boat in the wind on Sun. DAMN!! That thing loves wind and chop.

I heard a Daytona flipped with 4 or 5 people in it by Riviara (I10).

How did the bench racing up at LL turn out?

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Not sure about the particulars but I heard it mainly got swamped.. Something about going over a wake and submarining it.. I'm sure someone has better info.. Heard it was pretty busy around that area..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not sure about the particulars but I heard it mainly got swamped.. Something about going over a wake and submarining it.. I'm sure someone has better info.. Heard it was pretty busy around that area..
oh wow! I hope everyone is okay!

I ended up taking water on from my water dump hoses which flooded my boat enough to start taking water over the transom when I came off the plane so I punched it and beached it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Had a great weekend at McIntyre. Ran the chit out of my boat in the wind on Sun. DAMN!! That thing loves wind and chop.

I heard a Daytona flipped with 4 or 5 people in it by Riviara (I10).

How did the bench racing up at LL turn out?
yea we didnt see the boat at all. when i was heading up river from goose flats we saw a frw white seats and cushins floating down river just below the rivera mabe 1/2 mile.... arround noon on sat. that water is always super rough because of the pwc traffic.. hope all is well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts