Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B&M 177 polished BBC blower - $1500

Back for sale, I've been running this since last post. New snout, idler bearings last season, fresh oil every season. Finally going with different set up.

10 rib set up complete, pulleys, manifold, belt, gasket between manifold and blower. rect intake, however I'm running it on an oval port 496. Made 4psi with lightnings and ported heads.

Going different direction, great way to add a 125HP shot and keep a single carb(that is why I bought it). Send a PM and I can answer questions.
Gugs

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Just curious to see if you could measure the case for me. I have a similar weiand 177 and mine looks a little bigger. I had a 144 that looks like your blower. Not hating on ya buddy, just curious because I have a buddy thats very interested. THanks Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are those Basset headers? Just curious, I'd reallly love to get rid of the Hardin Logs on my cruiser, but i heard that going to full headers is not advised, under the motor cover.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Are those Basset headers? Just curious, I'd reallly love to get rid of the Hardin Logs on my cruiser, but i heard that going to full headers is not advised, under the motor cover.
Those are Lightning headers. They are water jacketed and work awesome in enclosed engine compartments. There is a set for $800 on ebay right now - about half price for new ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.