Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this from a friend and i decided im not going to run it..

Square port I payed $200 so that + shipping I will get more pics tomorrow.

2sav

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
IMO, you change your mind too quickly. You should sit on your decision for a day before committing to your decision. LOL

Good luck with the sale, nice looking TR!

bump

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO, you change your mind too quickly. You should sit on your decision for a day before committing to your decision. LOL

Good luck with the sale, nice looking TR!

bump
Yeah , i think your right...... I talked with HD and i feel better now...

Not for sale any longer:D

2sav:)devil

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I just bought this from a friend and i decided im not going to run it..

Square port I payed $200 so that + shipping I will get more pics tomorrow.

2sav
Just my .02 cent but the top plate is bolted on the wrong direction. The angle build into the top is designed to be lower in front than the back to compensate of the angle at which the motor it is mounted. Running it this way will most likely have fuel starvation problems upon acceleration.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just my .02 cent but the top plate is bolted on the wrong direction. The angle build into the top is designed to be lower in front than the back to compensate of the angle at which the motor it is mounted. Running it this way will most likely have fuel starvation problems upon acceleration.

Yeah , i was telling my wife the same thing:D I did let it go back to the guy i bought it from , gonna go new or different , soooooo...... much to choose from and so little time............

2sav

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Turn the motor around and it isnt.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts