Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta ask, in your opinion did me and DaytonaTunnel exceed the carrying capacity of my hull?..........;)

6'3" 250lbs of me and 6'17" 200++++ for Droppy.

We make my blower motor look little

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I gotta ask, in your opinion did me and DaytonaTunnel exceed the carrying capacity of my hull?..........;)

wow 6' 17" Chris is one tall dude that would be like 7'5":)hand

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weight wise-----no. Bullshit level? off the hook! you two together is bad news. Pat :D
Pat, how you could say something like that? We're just a couple of sensitive new age kinda guys......

wow 6' 17" Chris is one tall dude that would be like 7'5":)hand
Ya think? Hey Paul, you'll notice that Droppy has got his mouth running at about 6000 in that shot (which is not where his rev limiter is set). Only thing bigger than his size is his personality. The boy is OFF THE HOOK funny..........:)grn:)grn

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Well, then there ya go. It looks to me you were riding high in the water. Looks good there John. Are the headers discoloring any?

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Pat, how you could say something like that? We're just a couple of sensitive new age kinda guys......

Ya think? Hey Paul, you'll notice that Droppy has got his mouth running at about 6000 in that shot (which is not where his rev limiter is set). Only thing bigger than his size is his personality. The boy is OFF THE HOOK funny..........:)grn:)grn
I bet he is.... sounds like some very nice peeps up there in the NW.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I wonder how they would like it if a BUNCH of us got together and made a run up there?
We're waiting....;):)hand

I was tryhing to get a few people from up here to head down to CFW NYD. We'll see if anyone else wants to head down there and get a little boating in for the new year:)hand

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
We're waiting....;):)hand

I was tryhing to get a few people from up here to head down to CFW NYD. We'll see if anyone else wants to head down there and get a little boating in for the new year:)hand
That would be cool too. Then maybe run on down to Las Vegas for some fun.

·
Registered
981 Posts
First thing that jumps out at me in the Pic John is the Lifejackets! I think everyone did an OUTSTANDING job last weekend with the Jackets and was glad to see no incidents or injuries to anyone. For an event as big as it was, 150+ Boats, it's a testimony to how well organized the event was as well as the character of the folks up here.
Way to go!! Once again, I had a blast and will be there every year from now on as long as I can walk and breathe:D:D

As for the weight capacity of the boat, I'm thinking it may not be the boat, but rather those "Poppers":D

·
Registered
981 Posts
That would be cool too. Then maybe run on down to Las Vegas for some fun.
I am working a deal right now with a friend of mine in Rancho Cordova. If it pans out, I will be headed back there in a week or two to pick up a boat and might need to head out to CFW to test it;)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I agree on the life jackets and wear mine all the time. Once I put it on I don't take it off until the boat is back on the trailer. Better safe than dead!

What boat are you picking up in Rancho? I like the one you have in yoru avitar.

·
Registered
981 Posts

HOws that energizer kit workin out for you??? ive got a buddy in the market for one and kinda vague on info when you do find em...

·
Registered
981 Posts
I agree on the life jackets and wear mine all the time. Once I put it on I don't take it off until the boat is back on the trailer. Better safe than dead!

What boat are you picking up in Rancho? I like the one you have in yoru avitar.

The one in my Avatar is a Biesemeyer V-Drive (And that is a Syndicate GW Jet In Background) that I owned when I lived in Woodland. I am working a deal on a 21' Eliminator Picklefork Tunnel in Rancho ;):D:D

·
Registered
981 Posts
First thing that jumps out at me in the Pic John is the Lifejackets! I think everyone did an OUTSTANDING job last weekend with the Jackets and was glad to see no incidents or injuries to anyone. For an event as big as it was, 150+ Boats, it's a testimony to how well organized the event was as well as the character of the folks up here.
Way to go!! Once again, I had a blast and will be there every year from now on as long as I can walk and breathe:D:D

As for the weight capacity of the boat, I'm thinking it may not be the boat, but rather those "Poppers":D
150 boats??? where the hell is this... sounds like your close to sac and if there is anything remotly within a reasonable drive i wanna be there if the turnout is that big..

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, then there ya go. It looks to me you were riding high in the water. Looks good there John. Are the headers discoloring any?
Running dry the do discolor a bit but a quick touchup with some scotchbrite and Mothers polish and they're shiny again. Ceramic coating is the best!!!

I bet he is.... sounds like some very nice peeps up there in the NW.
None better Paul. After having spent this weekend with the streetrod set, it reminds me how much I like the boating gang. NO attitude. The streetrod gang could take a lesson.

Jackets are a must in our family and anybody that rides in our boats. I so use to wearing them, I don't think a thing of it.

HOws that energizer kit workin out for you??? ive got a buddy in the market for one and kinda vague on info when you do find em...
It's worked very well for our needs. Still need to do some tuning to try to keep the boat in the water but all in all, I'm happy.

150 boats??? where the hell is this...
Potholes in Eastern Washington State by Moses Lake. Incredible place to boat...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Running dry the do discolor a bit but a quick touchup with some scotchbrite and Mothers polish and they're shiny again. Ceramic coating is the best!!!
I went with the satin black on mine so it may never show.

Jackets are a must in our family and anybody that rides in our boats. I so use to wearing them, I don't think a thing of it.
Same here. I put it on and never think to take it off.

·
Registered
981 Posts
150 boats??? where the hell is this... sounds like your close to sac and if there is anything remotly within a reasonable drive i wanna be there if the turnout is that big..
This event was in Moses Lake, WA. Every Labor Day Weekend. Put it on your calender for next year. AWESOME time!!! It's not really that far from Sacto. I drive back and forth between here and there a few times a year and it isnt that bad of a drive, about 11 hours or so. Well worth the trip. I'm working on getting out there (CFW) for New Years day now....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts