Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting to be time again for Welchfest, held at Welch Park at Lake Somerville, in Somerville, Tx.... August 22. Guaranteed to be a good time.:)devil C'mon out....

Little info concerning accomodations:

Here it is folks. Mark your calenders, and put in your vacation days. The offical date for this years welch fest is August 22. As always, most of us will be camping at Rocky Creek and will meet up at welch park on saturday the 22nd, on the beach next to the boat ramp.

As of this moring, there was still 24 camp sites available with electricity, and LOTS of primitive camp sites available. So make your reservations at www.recreation.gov soon, cause they will go fast. Also if you need hotel info I can get that for you as well.

Link to the thread for info & some BS about the event:
Welchfest '09

Couple of pics from last year.....

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
sounds like a great time d-man :)devil

I'll be there :)sphss

How many boats are going to be there:)bulb lol

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will be so many boats you will lose track trying to count them & put gas in a diesel by mistake..... lol :D

Seriously, I don't know, there was 30+ last year. :)devil

But now that OB got Obama elected & the economy is jacked, people may be stayin close to home, so its difficult to say... :)sphss :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
haha mutha f**ka :)st yes gas doesn't help a diesel motor at all:)bulb

got her drain'd today and fresh diesel in it :)devil she's runn'n good :)sphss

hopefully everything will work out and lots of peeps show ;)

can't wait :)hammers that is what I will feel like in the morn at rocky :D

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friend of mine's chick did that once. She didn't realize what she'd done till she got a few miles down the road & toasted it though. :)sphss

I'm sure it'll be fine, lot of people know about it already. It'll be a good weekend. Run 'em Friday afternoon/evening & then back at it again Saturday... :)grn

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ive had to run a gas engine on diesel. Runnin out of gas along way from town and Had a full tank of fuel of the tractors. Makes alot of noise

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
There will be so many boats you will lose track trying to count them & put gas in a diesel by mistake..... lol :D

Seriously, I don't know, there was 30+ last year. :)devil

But now that OB got Obama elected & the economy is jacked, people may be stayin close to home, so its difficult to say... :)sphss :D
I musta missed something. :)grn

What did you do Cody? :)sphss

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I think we're probably going to day trip Welchfest this year. Its the weekend after Kathy's side of the family's annual camping trip get together.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yep down for the count again :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts