Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I have the dubious honor of being first to post in this section???

Maxi/BodySnatchers/GN7

Lets see some GN action photos!!! :)devil

Attachments

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
Here is Robby Devine's GN 47 Thanksgiving weekend corner roll. I was racing, so I missed it but it looked pretty damn impressive. I am glad he made it out ok. Robby and Bob are great racers and people.:)devil

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome photos sir!!! TY...

I didnt know that GN47 went over, did it get messed up or just a little damp??? :D

YOur boat looks great, the floors are beautiful!!! I think that I need that ole Mooneyham on my BBF Sanger Hyrdo and you need something a little better... ;)

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
Awesome photos sir!!! TY...

I didnt know that GN47 went over, did it get messed up or just a little damp??? :D

YOur boat looks great, the floors are beautiful!!! I think that I need that ole Mooneyham on my BBF Sanger Hyrdo and you need something a little better... ;)
I am glad you enjoyed the pics, it was my pleasure. I will be at Puddingstone, so I will post those pics when I get back. I LOVE my GN boats...:)devil No, Robby did not get hurt nor did the boat. He went up and back down, then he came out of the corner hauling the mail (as usual).:D If you go on "you tube" and type in "my first GN race" the video from my first race will come up, about 1/2 way through you will hear the crowd, that is when he went up and over. Just about the time I come out of the corner you will see him hauling the mail on my right side, so you know he was ok.:)devil
Thanks for the compliments on my boat. It has a huge "ski racing" history, and it will have a huge GN racing history when I am finished with her....:)devil:D (I hope)....

Thanks, Lock

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Puddingstone

We should have a great turnout at Puddingstone!!! Should be a great day of racing

and 9 or 10 Gn's Have alot to talk about next week!!!!! Good luck to all and be safe.

Ted

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
We should have a great turnout at Puddingstone!!! Should be a great day of racing

and 9 or 10 Gn's Have alot to talk about next week!!!!! Good luck to all and be safe.

Ted
That is great news Ted, thanks. I have been watching the weather, and it has me a little concerned. I will be there with my boys, so if we need some t-shirts sold I am sure they will help. I will talk with you then.

Take care,
Lock

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go for a short ride at Burley Idaho. About 35 seconds in to the vid, you need to hold on to your seat.:D

Thats a killer video, I like the perspective from up top like that!!! :)devil

·
Registered
1 Posts
Center of gravity on a Grand Nation hull

Hi my name is Gordon and Im into 1/4 scale RC power boats. I want to make a 1/4 scale GN race boat maybe a Mandella marathon. I need to know what a good CG would be for the hull full size about 15 to 18 feet. thanks for any info
Gordon

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
Hi my name is Gordon and Im into 1/4 scale RC power boats. I want to make a 1/4 scale GN race boat maybe a Mandella marathon. I need to know what a good CG would be for the hull full size about 15 to 18 feet. thanks for any info
Gordon
Hey Gordon, I would LOVE a 21' Rayson GN model. Someone is building the 20' hulls already. PM MAXIMUS here on the boards. He has one and can point you in the right direction.

Good luck,
Lock
GN 32 "soon":thumb:

·
Registered
794 Posts
GN Site

I am also an aspiring future GN racer. I purchased the old Gn8/Tinman boat and am currently gathering parts to put it back on the water. I'm hoping for this late season 2015 but funds are always needed somewhere else. I bought it without the majority of the hardware so it is a process. My ProStock Daytona will need finished first then the GN will get the lions share of the time and funds. Please post more pics if you have em. Keep this Forum alive GN racers!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Fuel tank

Good looking fuel tank Mark. One step closer to getting her on the water. Keep up the good work and please keep posting pictures of your progress I will try to do the same........ I just picked up a Merlin IV block for my GN. Hoping to get her set up on E-85 and stack injection. I still have lots more parts to buy. We need more posts on this Forum. It's been like a ghost town on here.

Paul

1 - 20 of 20 Posts