Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems they are fighting over thier place in line for our money. It's disgusting to even think we have to support these lowlifes.
Fight at E.St.Louis DHS - YouTube

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Thats insane. Imagine the riots there would be if the entitlements ended.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hey, I drive through that area almost eveyr day. It is like little Detroit. It is a hell hole. Isn't that what the black dude on SNL said?
It is a shit hole.
Dick Durbin (Sen, IL) said the problem is the area needs more free money. Free stuff will fix the problem.
Wag

Oh, man, it was taked down. Any more links?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I have it. I paused the clip part way through, i just don't know how to save it.

·
1,512 Posts
Thats insane. Imagine the riots there would be if the entitlements ended.
That is why every law abiding American who wants them should be armed with the weapons they feel are necessary to protect family and property. I imagine you remember the Rodney King verdict?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Oh,yeah I remember the King thing...........Me and two of my buddies went over there for some fun.......Right after we saw the truck driver get smashed with a brick.........Say When......hehehe.......You don't see any whites in the video for a reason ,we are working.The white ******s that do live on hand outs from our tax money,get run off by the black ones.......I am not racist, I hate the white part of Obummer too.....

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
GET THIS
Just saw this on the local news. Ready.... who is to blame????? Wait.....
The state is to blame because of the long wait. WHAT.... WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY SAY??? IS THE STATE TO BLAME??? hOW ABOUT THE BUNCH OF FREELOADING USELESS ******S FEEDING OFF MY TIT?
The state. Oh, poor welfare pieces of fuck. They have to WAIT TO LONG TO GET MY MONEY AND FOOD. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
What is the big deal? They are missing Jerry Springer... oh, no that is for whitey. Maurey Povich... who is my baby daddy.
Sharon Reed reporting. ****** too.
See, I am not a racist. I am fucking tired of paying for bags of fuck.
Wags

·
Registered
975 Posts
Man most of you guys are right on,as I think also.What the hell is the matter with the rest of us(working,tax payers) they have to care,these bastards are living off of them.I am sick and tired of the shit,and not afraid to say it ANYWHERE,ANYTIME.The worst I see here in North Ms. the scum sucking bastards drive around in brand new shit........What's wrong with this picture.........

·
The member
3,244 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
GET THIS
Just saw this on the local news. Ready.... who is to blame????? Wait.....
The state is to blame because of the long wait. WHAT.... WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY SAY??? IS THE STATE TO BLAME??? hOW ABOUT THE BUNCH OF FREELOADING USELESS ******S FEEDING OFF MY TIT?
The state. Oh, poor welfare pieces of fuck. They have to WAIT TO LONG TO GET MY MONEY AND FOOD. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
What is the big deal? They are missing Jerry Springer... oh, no that is for whitey. Maurey Povich... who is my baby daddy.
Sharon Reed reporting. ****** too.
See, I am not a racist. I am fucking tired of paying for bags of fuck.
Wags
hil:) waggles... bags of fuck???? hil:) dude, don't stroke out. or shit yourself again...:)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
hil:) waggles... bags of fuck???? hil:) dude, don't stroke out. or shit yourself again...:)
ROFL. I had bacon and eggs last night. Underwear were all clean this am. Dogs got good bacon grease coated dog food... all warmed up and all.
If you could hear me on a rant...it's funny.
Wags

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Must be all that good "hope and change " , maybe these type's have it figured out ? Sit around all day and sport fuck ! Why not ? Just more coming in a month ! I bet i could get in the system and still race ! Most these people always drive a nicer car than myself , and have any of you ever priced out a set of the latest basketball shoes ? I could fund a weekend at the track for the same price !

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey, I drive through that area almost eveyr day. It is like little Detroit. It is a hell hole. Isn't that what the black dude on SNL said?
It is a shit hole.
Dick Durbin (Sen, IL) said the problem is the area needs more free money. Free stuff will fix the problem.
Wag

Oh, man, it was taked down. Any more links?
Along with a little cyanide in the $2 BUCK CHUCK........................

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
ROFL. I had bacon and eggs last night. Underwear were all clean this am. Dogs got good bacon grease coated dog food... all warmed up and all.
If you could hear me on a rant...it's funny.
Wags
well, it's pretty funny from here.

fuck all this talk about the freeloaders. i'm gonna watch some black gold episodes... and don't give me any of the "real/fake" horseshit... no matter what, these guys get dirty...:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts