Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama vows he'll find and bring to justice those responsible for the attack on our embassy in Libya, but he need look no further than the New York Times who found Khattala at a crowded luxury hotel, sipping a strawberry frappe on a patio and scoffing at the threats coming from the American and Libyan government.

Meet ABU KHATTALA, the alleged 9/11 Libyan-Mastermind of the terrorist attacks on our consulate.

Sounds like the "stand down" order still stands???? Weakest leader in US history, by far!!:))ThumbsDwn

Abu.jpg

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Is the reason you start the exact same thread here as you do on RDP because you want to give JD a chance to participate?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Obama vows he'll find and bring to justice those responsible for the attack on our embassy in Libya, but he need look no further than the New York Times who found Khattala at a crowded luxury hotel, sipping a strawberry frappe on a patio and scoffing at the threats coming from the American and Libyan government.

Meet ABU KHATTALA, the alleged 9/11 Libyan-Mastermind of the terrorist attacks on our consulate.

Sounds like the "stand down" order still stands???? Weakest leader in US history, by far!!:))ThumbsDwn

View attachment 183072

Rest easy Doc,I'm sure a break through is coming any day now for Obama. I believe he's using the same P.I.'s as OJ used to find "the real killers" in his murder case.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Barry is gonna get right on that as soon as he closes Gitmo, which he PROMISED to do!!!! Wouldn't hold my breath.....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
yet on 9/ll W stood up and said we would hunt them down.......bring them to justice? Hell we have no one on the ground, are they following face book leads?????????? Dumbass's!!!!!!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Ram came out when DADT was lifted even though he does not have the COURAGE to serve.....now what are you going to do the Barry has reinstated it???????????
Leno Pounds Obama on Benghazi-Gate

“Well, ‘Don't Ask, Don't Tell’ is back - not for gays in the military. It's President Obama's new policy for questions about Libya. Don't ask, don't tell."

“Have you seen that new Obama campaign ad that equates voting with sex? It’s kind of clever. It uses innuendo to try and woo young female voters.”
“Like one line says,” he continued, “'Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. It should be with a great guy who really understands women.’"
“But, on the other hand, if it is your first time, you might want to do it with someone who doesn't need eight years to get the job done. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.”

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'm having to laugh in the face of this tragety at the "talking points" , the current "mantra" even from the president himself seems to be "we'll find those who were/are reponsible and bring them to justice so this will never happen again" is anybody really ignorant or naive enough to subscribe to the thinking that killing or capturing a few terrorists from a organization bent on our destuction will keep and incident like this from reoccuring ? :((((((

1 - 9 of 9 Posts