Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did get a nice tour of the Mexico jail. :(

No fun! I don't recommend it. Stupid cops that wouldn't take a bribe.;)

Minor verbal confrontation with some locals and BAM, homeboy has his phone out and calls the cops. I said ADIOS and turned and walked away..... well I might have knocked the phone out of his hands to stall him. I got about 50 yards away before I was cuffed and stuffed.

Not a good experience, and let me tell you about the smell!!!! Some nasty pissing and shitting on the floor MF'ers! Few hours later I was cut loose after seeing the judge (or what ever the hell that person was) and got the hell out of the ghetto.

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
I did get a nice tour of the Mexico jail. :(

No fun! I don't recommend it. Stupid cops that wouldn't take a bribe.;)

Minor verbal confrontation with some locals and BAM, homeboy has his phone out and calls the cops. I said ADIOS and turned and walked away..... well I might have knocked the phone out of his hands to stall him. I got about 50 yards away before I was cuffed and stuffed.

Not a good experience, and let me tell you about the smell!!!! Some nasty pissing and shitting on the floor MF'ers! Few hours later I was cut loose after seeing the judge (or what ever the hell that person was) and got the hell out of the ghetto.
Don't know where this happened, but consider yourself LUCKY, period.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It didn't cost me anything. The only reason I had to even go is because this local guy and his herd of brewd mayers were making such a scene and telling the cops I threatened their lives and saftey and blah blah, they had to take me. They were at the police station and sat in when I saw the Judge. One of them said, "you can't come down here and do what ever you wan so we are going to teach you a lesson."

Through out this whole thing no one said one word to me or asked me one question or asked anything about my side of the story...... Scary shit when your hepless.....

Lesson learned, my fault.

And we were in Rocky Point.

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
It didn't cost me anything. The only reason I had to even go is because this local guy and his herd of brewd mayers were making such a scene and telling the cops I threatened their lives and saftey and blah blah, they had to take me. They were at the police station and sat in when I saw the Judge. One of them said, "you can't come down here and do what ever you wan so we are going to teach you a lesson."

Through out this whole thing no one said one word to me or asked me one question or asked anything about my side of the story...... Scary shit when your hepless.....

ROCKY POINT? Holy shit.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ain't no big deal. I earned it. I didn't need to knock the phone out of his hand. He was a little gay dude (not bashing) and he was with a bunch of girls. I was out of line. (acting like a flatbiller:D)

Rocky Point is much safer than most as long as you follow the rules. It could have been worse, like TJ or something.

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Ain't no big deal. I earned it. I didn't need to knock the phone out of his hand. He was a little gay dude (not bashing) and he was with a bunch of girls. I was out of line. (acting like a flatbiller:D)

Rocky Point is much safer than most as long as you follow the rules. It could have been worse, like TJ or something.
Trust me, I know. Got into some trouble when I was in High School in El Golfo and it almost cost my parents their home. Over something stupid.... really stupid.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts

Definetly contimplated responding to this but I geuss I will give it a shot. I have been going to mexico for 20 years and NEVER had a problem. Additudes create problems and you are in their country not L.A. It is a repressed country and if you go down their with the wrong attitude things will happen. A smile and nod and all is well. Believe me they want the American dollar and if you show alittle respect and don't act superior It can be a fun place. You will be surprised how far friendly they can be in THIER country. Okay let the crap begin. M

·
Registered
885 Posts
There is nothing south of the border.... So why the hell even go there. :confused: your lucky your out and that your A?? is still in one piece

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Definetly contimplated responding to this but I geuss I will give it a shot. I have been going to mexico for 20 years and NEVER had a problem. Additudes create problems and you are in their country not L.A. It is a repressed country and if you go down their with the wrong attitude things will happen. A smile and nod and all is well. Believe me they want the American dollar and if you show alittle respect and don't act superior It can be a fun place. You will be surprised how far friendly they can be in THIER country. Okay let the crap begin. M
I completely agree.......... BUT I was only 17 at the time, scared half to death and had NO attitude. We broke rules we didn't know existed and paid for it. There were two of us..... girls...and we were going a little too fast through town on our three wheelers and ...........the rest is history.

·
Registered
293 Posts
funny if you called the cops on a Mexican in California for the same reason they called on you
you would be a racist

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I completely agree.......... BUT I was only 17 at the time, scared half to death and had NO attitude. We broke rules we didn't know existed and paid for it. There were two of us..... girls...and we were going a little too fast through town on our three wheelers and ...........the rest is history.
I new my response would get this kind of feed back and thats fine. That keeps my house south of San Felipe less crowded and I can listen to the ocean instead of a bunch of music I don't want to hear. But just for Sh1TS AND GIGGLES, If you are running the river to fast and basicaly being unsafe and the water cop pulls you over??????????????????? M

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Glad you made it out safely. Could have been a lot worse.

I learned my lesson about Mexico when was down there on a business trip for Boeing Aircraft Co babysitting one of their suppliers when got in a car accident.

Was one of the worse experiences of my life. What saved me was that the company was babysitting is on the Mayor of Mexicalis land and they threatened to get him involved.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Glad you made it out safely. Could have been a lot worse.

I learned my lesson about Mexico when was down there on a business trip for Boeing Aircraft Co babysitting one of their suppliers when got in a car accident.

Was one of the worse experiences of my life. What saved me was that the company was babysitting is on the Mayor of Mexicalis land and they threatened to get him involved.
I've always heard that getting in a car accident is trouble, they must presume the American is always guilty because he's the one with the money.

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts

In Mexico, you're GUILTY until proven innocent............I wouldn't set foot in that shit hole of a country!

:):)punch:)hand:)grn

1 - 20 of 160 Posts