Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
... and we know they love to sign up new accounts and welcome new people. :D
ummmm not so much ..but I'm bored and half cut on Rum so i figured i would liven things up over there :p Hell..they tolerate my antics ...for now :p

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
There was a time I thought I wanted to buy one of those tin cans. A potential seller suggested I join the forums so I tried to sign up, sent an email to the admin explaining my interest in Eagle product, and subsequently received a buffer full of null packets.

I'll bet their sales are a little off. :D :D :D

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a time I thought I wanted to buy one of those tin cans. A potential seller suggested I join the forums so I tried to sign up, sent an email to the admin explaining my interest in Eagle product, and subsequently received a buffer full of null packets.

I'll bet their sales are a little off. :D :D :D
Were an elite group..I am on the bottom end ..but I managed to bribe my way in :D

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't been to the dealership but I'll bet it's a high security building so they can minimize their foot traffic.
What would really surprise you ..is ..the turrets are made out of fiberglass!..yeah... surprised aint ya!

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Thought I forgot about that old scow, didn't you? :D

I know that boat is still sitting at the side of your property, uncovered, with a weathered interior and an engine that hasn't unblown itself in the last 5 years.

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thought I forgot about that old scow, didn't you? :D

I know that boat is still sitting at the side of your property, uncovered, with a weathered interior and an engine that hasn't unblown itself in the last 5 years.
Actually..it has the interior out of it as well as most of the floor. It is covered. There is a brand new 460 sitting in the shop for it as well. I was planning on getting to it this winter, but..if someone gave me 4k for it and the new motor I would consider selling it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts