Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I have a revolutionary new product to help you save gas when you're out on the water.

I call my invention "The Bimini Sail." Now I know what you're thinking, it's nothing new, everyone has seen a bimini top before. Well ladies and gentlemen, you have only seen a bimini top used for it's designed purpose. This one broadens the capabilities, while increasing your fuel economy.

Behold:

There goes another satisfied customer. :D :D :D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Well, I have a revolutionary new product to help you save gas when you're out on the water.

I call my invention "The Bimini Sail." Now I know what you're thinking, it's nothing new, everyone has seen a bimini top before. Well ladies and gentlemen, you have only seen a bimini top used for it's designed purpose. This one broadens the capabilities, while increasing your fuel economy.

Behold:

There goes another satisfied customer. :D :D :D
I've been patiently waiting for this unveiling. Now that the testing is done we can go into full production. Jordyinc will be mass producing them and I will be one his dealers. Time to make some cash.:)bulb;)

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I'm damn near the point of selling all my shiat and getting back into sailing.
A Catalina 34 is sounding better and better every day.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:)hand that should be a hot selling item for the fuel laden DCB crowd !! :D, all the money they'll be saving using wind power !! :)hand

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:)hand that should be a hot selling item for the fuel laden DCB crowd !! :D, all the money they'll be saving using wind power !! :)hand
I'm not sure you could use any less fuel than the DCLB crowd. I've got a longer idle getting out of the marina at Pleasant than they do from the ramp to DCLB Beach in the Channel. :D

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
If the wind is right I'm gonna try bimini sailing through the channel this weekend.
Why should the DCB guys have all the fun.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:D but I only need 60 gallons when bone empty, those boys need what, 200 gallons or so !!

p.s. now we can all join the lake havasu yacht club, park at the infamous havasu marina, nobody will be able to power noisy piston engines !!, wind power baby, wind power !!!

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I'm not sure you could use any less fuel than the DCLB crowd. I've got a longer idle getting out of the marina at Pleasant than they do from the ramp to DCLB Beach in the Channel. :D
Sometimes we park all the way down by the Agave. That's only on the weekend following the first of the month when the "assistance" checks come in.;)

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If the wind is right I'm gonna try bimini sailing through the channel this weekend.
Why should the DCB guys have all the fun.
Hang on a second there buddy... before you can use my patent pending'ish idea, you're going to need to send me a check for $129.95 for the time I've got into the R&D on this little project. :)hand:D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
We are also introducing our new organic wakeboard tower. After seeing the organic food market take off in the last couple of years, we figured we'd also get on the band wagon.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We are also introducing our new organic wakeboard tower. After seeing the organic food market take off in the last couple of years, we figured we'd also get on the band wagon.
Green is the way of the future. We're still in the process of combining the Bimini Sail (patent pending) and the Green Tower (also patent pending) to form the, are you ready for this, TOWER SAIL. :)devil:D

I think I'm going to call and put in my order for the new DCLBM-35 tomorrow!!! :D

·
6,873 Posts
Jordy you are on to something,
If you use my patented THRU-HULL EXHAUST , we may have a serious contender there

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Green is the way of the future. We're still in the process of combining the Bimini Sail (patent pending) and the Green Tower (also patent pending) to form the, are you ready for this, TOWER SAIL. :)devil:D

I think I'm going to call and put in my order for the new DCLBM-35 tomorrow!!! :D
Don't forget the Hair-a-sail.............hil:)hil:) (you had to be there.;))

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts