Performance Boats Forum banner

What Deck Boat should we buy?

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

· Lovin' IT!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of us here, have been around for a while. We have all bought boats (new and used) by shopping endless hours online, in person and at shows. We have sales people we like and those we don't. Our fingers bleed and our feet blister all in process of finding the best "bang for the buck". I thought I'd try something new.

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I am going to throw this out: All you Boat Sales people who want to try and sell a boat, PM me. If you come close to what we are looking to spend on the quality we expect and the options we like, you win. We drive the boat and like it, you win again. Pretty simple task.

Here is a short list. I suggest you sharpen your pencils and make a strong argument for your company.

26 or larger, Deck Boat.
Gel, up to five colors.
500+ HP with an XR drive or two.
Full bimini.
Tow Cover.
Moderate Stereo package.(We don't need to "BUMP" Country).

I will keep ALL the information you send via PM Confidential! I will post the number of replies I get, but NOT the content of the PMs.

The POLL is for the readers on your suggestions..

· Passin Glass
2,737 Posts
Most of us here, have been around for a while. We have all bought boats (new and used) by shopping endless hours online, in person and at shows. We have sales people we like and those we don't. Our fingers bleed and our feet blister all in process of finding the best "bang for the buck". I thought I'd try something new.

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I am going to throw this out: All you Boat Sales people who want to try and sell a boat, PM me. If you come close to what we are looking to spend on the quality we expect and the options we like, you win. We drive the boat and like it, you win again. Pretty simple task.

Here is a short list. I suggest you sharpen your pencils and make a strong argument for your company.

26 or larger, Deck Boat.
Gel, up to five colors.
500+ HP with an XR drive or two.
Full bimini.
Tow Cover.
Moderate Stereo package.(We don't need to "BUMP" Country).

I will keep ALL the information you send via PM Confidential! I will post the number of replies I get, but NOT the content of the PMs.

The POLL is for the readers on your suggestions..
What poll? In my .02 you should buy something you can leave in Alberta that can run the rivers here ...out of shear generosity ..I would look after it for you!

· Lovin' IT!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What poll? In my .02 you should buy something you can leave in Alberta that can run the rivers here ...out of shear generosity ..I would look after it for you!
Updated!

· Premium Member
1,811 Posts
If you got the dough you can't go wrong with an e-ticket..

That's not really fair to the others though as it has "twins" basil... ;)

Conquest has their new deal which is ok, but I'd take the e-ticket.

RD

· Lovin' IT!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that and the cheetah has a 10 year hull warrantee..gets on plane faster,
runs faster and stays on plane at a slower speed w/ same power

plus they are still in business!!!
You forgot the part where you have to rebuild the boat (dual helm) to YOUR spec's after purchase...:D

· Lovin' IT!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.