Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of us here, have been around for a while. We have all bought snow blowers (new and used) by shopping endless hours online, in person and at shows. We have sales people we like and those we don't. Our fingers bleed and our feet blister all in process of finding the best "bang for the buck". I thought I'd try something new.

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I am going to throw this out: All you snow blower Sales people who want to try and sell a snow blower, PM me. If you come close to what we are looking to spend on the quality we expect and the options we like, you win. We drive the snow blower and like it, you win again. Pretty simple task.

Here is a short list. I suggest you sharpen your pencils and make a strong argument for your company.

28" or larger
Endura paint , up to five colors.
25+ HP with a hydrostatic drive .
Full comfort cab.
Storage Cover.
Moderate Stereo package.(We need to "BUMP" Country).

I will keep ALL the information you send via PM Confidential! I will post the number of replies I get, but NOT the content of the PMs.

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Most of us here, have been around for a while. We have all bought snow blowers (new and used) by shopping endless hours online, in person and at shows. We have sales people we like and those we don't. Our fingers bleed and our feet blister all in process of finding the best "bang for the buck". I thought I'd try something new.

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I am going to throw this out: All you snow blower Sales people who want to try and sell a snow blower, PM me. If you come close to what we are looking to spend on the quality we expect and the options we like, you win. We drive the snow blower and like it, you win again. Pretty simple task.

Here is a short list. I suggest you sharpen your pencils and make a strong argument for your company.

28" or larger
Endura paint , up to five colors.
25+ HP with a hydrostatic drive .
Full comfort cab.
Storage Cover.
Moderate Stereo package.(We need to "BUMP" Country).

I will keep ALL the information you send via PM Confidential! I will post the number of replies I get, but NOT the content of the PMs.
WTH is this "snow blower" thing you speak of ?:D

·
Manufacturer
552 Posts
didn't you hear: Al Gore says there is Global Warming

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Here you go....:D:D

1. larger than 28" as requested.................................................28" or larger
2. Paint can be added you pick the colors...................................Endura paint , up to five colors.
3. A few hundred HP more than you require but you did say 25+.....25+ HP with a hydrostatic drive .
4. Confort cab with TV, Sterio, entertainment center....................Full comfort cab.
5. A nice 20 x 40 steel building as part of the package..................Storage Cover.
6. Can be added as desired....................................................Moderate Stereo package.(We need to "BUMP" Country).

OK I have way to much time on my hands this morning.....

Attachments

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6 months till Christmas boys....should see some snow flakes in about 4 months.:)hand
I was on a rig last week and at 03:00 it was spewing down flakes ..not enough to accumulate ..but just enough coming down to piss a guy off. Phoned home the next day and the woman said it was -3 C overnight..IT'S F%$KIN JULY!!!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Snow blowers are what they use to cover the slopes on Southern California ski resorts ......... right? Why would you need one of those?

:)
Darrrell.

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
You better buy a snowblower from someone who advertises here, or you might get banned :|err

:D

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You better buy a snowblower from someone who advertises here, or you might get banned :|err

:D
Well Rex marine catalog was delivered by a mailman with snow shoes on last winter so that should count as a form of support :p

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

1. larger than 28" as requested.................................................28" or larger
2. Paint can be added you pick the colors...................................Endura paint , up to five colors.
3. A few hundred HP more than you require but you did say 25+.....25+ HP with a hydrostatic drive .
4. Confort cab with TV, Sterio, entertainment center....................Full comfort cab.
5. A nice 20 x 40 steel building as part of the package..................Storage Cover.
6. Can be added as desired....................................................Moderate Stereo package.(We need to "BUMP" Country).

lol ... now we're talkin some serious machinery here... What about billet options?

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts

your out of the running.......you failed to PM as instructed:)sphss

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Damn, you got me.....:mad:...:D:D
you should take a class at Cheetah

Hooli, zero disrespect intended, coming from the new kid on the block (who has been in the game for a while), I felt the same way. Even though you are the customer and thats how you want it (restaurant slogan?), its a two way street. Mutual respect from the seller and buyer are key. I know from my side of the fence your initial post as "wyrd" put it seemed disrespectful to manufactures taken up by very hard times. Even though we were not on the "list" several customers brought us here.

You called me out on this thread because I did not "PM" you details and just joined in on the discussion on this thread, only after my customers put their 2 cents in. I did not PM you on purpose, testing the waters. I think several long term members here wear their posts and hire dates like badges of Honor. Some are short, rude, disrespectful, cussing etc... at the new guy, not saying thats you, but respect should be mutual even if you have a few posts! Who knows the few post guy might have been doing it 25 plus years!

I respectfully pm'd sorry when you posted "have it your way", but I think as evidence from your lack of response, most manufactures probably felt the same way, even the late ones! Or as you put it they just did not care. To me it felt like you were throwing a "bone" to the hungry dogs! So.. I think most would rather get in line for food stamps, greet at Walmart or like me, have two jobs.

If this thread was intended to educate, pick the brains of manufactures and customers alike, I think most would agree with it, but it felt more like a lottery to me (1 out of 10 chance). Also I would agree that due to strict spam rules "paying or not", yes you have to be careful on what you post. I'm learning by the hard school of knocks! In some Cases PM would be appropriate, but not an arrogant do it this way or no way!

Most performance boat manufacturers, entry level or VERY TOP of the line, are proud people, just like you will be of your new boat. As evident in this thread, we saw past and present manufactures here. Proud to still be here and proud even if if didn't work out for them due to the economy, very sad for all of us. I agree with you there were some "class acts" here, who deserve much respect, the economy just sucks! With that said I personally could see why these people might not have considered your private lottery

In closing, I sent you a PM, would have like to tell you this personally, but you did not call me back, so... unsure if you got the last 2 PMs.

If anyone wants to bash, hell I work for Cheetah, I'll be all right!

Think I'll start a Thread on Michael Jackson, Farra Facet or Hemorrhoids! LOL x2, saw that in a previous post!

SK<<<<<<<<<awaiting your PM submittal for said snow blower;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts