Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems as though the Sex Harrasment stuff is going to drain it for us.....I see where a Dem. from Navada is not going to run again due to harrasment claims.....And I'm quite sure there will be more on both sides of the isle......:hmmm:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Once the list is published to the American People (who paid for their mistakes, literally and figuratively) there will be a busload headed out of DC forever.
I really couldn't care which side of the aisle they are on, if they don't have the character they promised the American people they had when they ran, they don't belong representing others. Dump them all. The payouts were all the evidence we needed.

On the other hand, any who claim sexual harassment without proof should also go to jail because we've learned of payments being offered to anyone who will say Trump groped them and have evidence of their fabricated stories in the past couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I agree Congress is a good start,but thats all it is a good start.There are government agencies.media.The fed,wall street well you get the Idea.
As long as the deep state and the 1percenters are calling the shots there is still a lot of swamp to be drained.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Like flies!!!! In entertainment too. This is good in one way, but they need to be thoroughly investigated, and if the woman is lying and this is proven, she should face a steep penalty!!! :))THumbsUp

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
The reported slush funds put together to make hush money payoffs need to thoroughly investigated and any involved in organizing and/or using them need to be tried and prosecuted. No pleas given and real jail time without parole.

And as Doc mentioned, false claims to, need to be prosecuted.

A time of reckoning is upon us and the wrongdoing needs to end dramatically with firm and severe legal repercussions.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I certainly agree with you and Doc. And make the assholes do time in regular prisons instead of the cushy white collar prisons.
Yes, 100% correct.......You want to see an end to this shit........Some men should come out with sexual harrassment charges against some of the powerful women in high places.......Let's see what happens then!!:stir:

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Yes, 100% correct.......You want to see an end to this shit........Some men should come out with sexual harrassment charges against some of the powerful women in high places.......Let's see what happens then!!:stir:
You're forgetting the basics of the game......Men are hoping to get groped and it ain't considered harrassment by most.:)devil

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're forgetting the basics of the game......Men are hoping to get groped and it ain't considered harrassment by most.:)devil
Oh how true.........What gets me is......If a man just says something like "Damn girl you sure look good today" some concider that Sexual Harrassment .......I say turn the tables on them.....I know it's wrong and those making false claims need prosicuting......But until they start doing that......I say give um a dose of their own medicine.......And see how that goes over......:stir:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But then again, who would even claim S H against the likes of Hillary, Pelosi, or Fienstein ......Never mind I take it back......:no: :cool: :)grn....LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts