Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the motor back in. It's set back another 5" since we removed the Jet-A-Way for more back seat legroom. I'm still working on the pump...going with a new aluminum American Turbine skirted AB impeller with a bronze shouldered wear ring, and an American Turbine split bowl with droop.

The motor fired up and sounded just as good as she did the day we put her to rest for the winter. So far it's lookin' good for having her ready for the New Hogan opener with the Banderlog/Laid Back crew.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
"Hold the presses"! do my eyes decieve me?...did you get a trim? i remember the "flowing locks" from another pic but not in these! dont tell me you sold out and went mainstream!
Good to see everyone is fired up to get on the water nice and early this year!
have fun!:)devil
Todd

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Hold the presses"! do my eyes decieve me?...did you get a trim? i remember the "flowing locks" from another pic but not in these! dont tell me you sold out and went mainstream!
Good to see everyone is fired up to get on the water nice and early this year!
have fun!:)devil
Todd

Yes your eyes are very much deceiving you lol. The hair will never go away. Just have it tied back for safety reasons. I've always shaved the sides of it...just got a trim recently.

Good lookin' out though. :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yes your eyes are very much deceiving you lol. The hair will never go away. Just have it tied back for safety reasons. I've always shaved the sides of it...just got a trim recently.

Good lookin' out though. :D

so are you sayin you have a mullet? if you do then bro ive got to party with ya. try to go the joe dirt look. i heard it gets the girls :)sphss:)devil:)devil:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts