Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On lake Tahoe for the Poker Run put on by Poker runs west....

A lot of great boats and Chris with Poker runs west did a awsome job..

As for who had the fastet BOAT to the first card stop it was....................

Yep, Predator !!!!!!! @ 161 mph...

it was a 22 mile first card stop....

He had the field covered by a 1/2 mile PLUS and he slowed down to a cruise @ 150 mph ish...

Great people and fun by all btw, us slower BOATS made it there at a avarage speed of 60mph. Thats all the Hallett had...:D:D

Thanks again to all who went up........

Pictures to follow later

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
6250 but who's counting.... and yes that is one hell of a feet on that lake, congrats guys.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
His mech said they only had 15 pounds of boost. can go up to 20 pounds.

Plus he won the POKER HAND :)

Damn the luck

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Glad to hear it!!! Been a very long time coming. Congrats Gary and crew!!! :D :D :D

·
40' of Skater
915 Posts
On lake Tahoe for the Poker Run put on by Poker runs west....

A lot of great boats and Chris with Poker runs west did a awsome job..

As for who had the fastet BOAT to the first card stop it was....................

Yep, Predator !!!!!!! @ 161 mph...

it was a 22 mile first card stop....

He had the field covered by a 1/2 mile PLUS and he slowed down to a cruise @ 150 mph ish...

Great people and fun by all btw, us slower BOATS made it there at a avarage speed of 60mph. Thats all the Hallett had...:D:D

Thanks again to all who went up........

Pictures to follow later

We were dialed in for sure. The day before we had put up some good numbers so I knew we had a good chance on Saturday. We were also testing new props from a company called 5 Axis and they worked very well.....:D Thanks for all the kind words, I know Gary is very happy...

Erik

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
We were dialed in for sure. The day before we had put up some good numbers so I knew we had a good chance on Saturday. We were also testing new props from a company called 5 Axis and they worked very well.....:D Thanks for all the kind words, I know Gary is very happy...

Erik
How'd your boat do? :p:)sphss:D

I mean, how's it doing? Any updated pics? :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Congrats to Gary.... thats very impressive!

What ever happen to Garys video from the Havasu poker run ? I was there when he was talking about what was on that video. Sounded interesting ????

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We were really only thinking 150ish.......I really don't watch speed that much, just boost, fuel pressure, AFR, and temps, but when I saw we were past 160 I was like :)devil
Nice talking to you at chris's house. I was the guy talking to you about your boat after gary won his gifts.. Hope your 40 turn big numbers also.

Rick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts