Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the U.S. Government has jailed Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on a "probation violation" without bail as a flight risk. :hmmm:

I guess Martin Scorsese, Barbara De Fina and Harry Ulfland are lucky they weren't on probation for anything when they made "The Last Temptation of Christ" or maybe they would have found themselves in the same boat. :)Unsure

Just goes to show you. Its not nice to poke at the King's religious beliefs. Or Hilter's, or Stalin's, or Fidel's, or.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
This president continually goes after those that oppose him. He's tried to ruin businesses that support his rival, he sends the justice department after businesses that aren't union, and now he ensures that individuals that exercise their right of free speech are jailed on trumped up charges. He has supported talk of changes to the 1st amendment to limit the amount of free speech in the past and is recently entertained a group of Muslims that are trying to have the Constitution changed to limit speech against Islam.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
This president continually goes after those that oppose him. He's tried to ruin businesses that support his rival, he sends the justice department after businesses that aren't union, and now he ensures that individuals that exercise their right of free speech are jailed on trumped up charges. He has supported talk of changes to the 1st amendment to limit the amount of free speech in the past and is recently entertained a group of Muslims that are trying to have the Constitution changed to limit speech against Islam.

And yet nobody in media seems to notice all these infringements on our liberties! Un f**king believable.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Actually he was jailed on probation violation. He was convicted of check fraud using the internet and his probation said he was not to uplaod anything without permision from his PO. He fucked up. Now the fact that they sent the FBI originally to haul him out of his house for the video is disgusting.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Actually he was jailed on probation violation. He was convicted of check fraud using the internet and his probation said he was not to uplaod anything without permision from his PO. He fucked up. Now the fact that they sent the FBI originally to haul him out of his house for the video is disgusting.
Agreed the guy is a criminal however using his movie as a scapegoat for the violence and then apologize for our 1st ammendment rights, is just as criminal, and Obama and Hillary should be held accountable!

I believe the left is responsible for inciting the violence over the movie.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Seems the U.S. Government has jailed Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on a "probation violation" without bail as a flight risk. :hmmm:

I guess Martin Scorsese, Barbara De Fina and Harry Ulfland are lucky they weren't on probation for anything when they made "The Last Temptation of Christ" or maybe they would have found themselves in the same boat. :)Unsure

Just goes to show you. Its not nice to poke at the King's religious beliefs. Or Hilter's, or Stalin's, or Fidel's, or.....
In other countries he would be known as a political prisoner and afforded all the help from Amnesty International.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Meanwhile they're letting drug dealers and non-violent felons out because the jails are crowded. Do you really believe that they jailed him because of a parole violation? Something doesn't smell right.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Agreed the guy is a criminal however using his movie as a scapegoat for the violence and then apologize for our 1st ammendment rights, is just as criminal, and Obama and Hillary should be held accountable!

I believe the left is responsible for inciting the violence over the movie.
"Scapegoat" Is that where zero apologizes to the muzzies and in an effort to prove his sincerity he tells FBI to find something on him and lock him up? I would think that someone smart enough to put a movie together would have enough sense to at least know what he wasn't supposed to do as conditions of his probation.....or do it and use someone else's name. I think there is some shaky shit going on in the FBI...they seem to have avoided being involved in any of the corruption/scandals that have been making the rounds through government in the last 4 years...

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
It's probably going to incite more hate. A probation violation is minimal to what the muslims would view as punishment. In a muslim ruled country, slandering the prohet of Islam would be punished severly.
It's punishable by death in most Muslim countries.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
It's probably going to incite more hate. A probation violation is minimal to what the muslims would view as punishment. In a muslim ruled country, slandering the prohet of Islam would be punished severly.
It's punishable by death by the sitting POTUS.
Fixed it for you Wolfie... :stir:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
"Scapegoat" Is that where zero apologizes to the muzzies and in an effort to prove his sincerity he tells FBI to find something on him and lock him up? I would think that someone smart enough to put a movie together would have enough sense to at least know what he wasn't supposed to do as conditions of his probation.....or do it and use someone else's name. I think there is some shaky shit going on in the FBI...they seem to have avoided being involved in any of the corruption/scandals that have been making the rounds through government in the last 4 years...
I'd never rule that possibility out, thats for sure.

Here's a good read on the Obummer statement regarding the prophet of Islam. The Death of the Grown-Up | Diana West > Home - The Anti-Blasphemy, Anti-First-Amendment President

Quote from the article

But we’re already used to it. Don’t believe me? Afshin Ellian, an Iranian-born Dutch law professor, poet and columnist, puts it this way: “If you cannot say that Islam is a backward religion and that Muhammad is a criminal, then you are living in an Islamic country, my friend, because there you also cannot say such things. I may say Christ was a homosexual and Mary was a prostitute, but apparently I should stay off of Muhammad.”

I find it interesting that the average America would rather ignore the truths about Islam coming from people who have either practiced, lived, studied or fled it. I would call them all experts on religion compared to myself who has never read the 3 books.
Those same people will follow Obama blindly.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
i dont give damn if they arrested that kook or not. its just diversion to take away from the REAL story. obama is a F#@%)^& Lier! the whole thing is a shame. "oh its about a movie" yeah right. sick of hearing that tired crap. that POS Hitlery C. isnt anybetter either.

ok, i feel better now.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Exactly. It doesn't matter if the guy is a "criminal" or not. The muzzies are not going to be satisfied if the guy is hung upside down and has his skin removed alive, if its done because he violated his probation for check fraud. It will be meaningless to them.
If will be interesting to see if the feds try to drag the video into his probation trial. Its totally irrelevent shouldn't admissable. Be intersting to see what the feds try.

The feds HAVE to make this case about the video, or anything they do to the guy is a waste of time in "appeasing" the animals. Just how much can the courts LEGALLY give the guy for his "probation violation?" They have their guide lines. Be interesting to see how hard they try to push past those.

No matter, he as already seem more jail time than Holder did for gun running.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts