Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, Lips lupo1904 is going to need matching race helmet's and vest's and hats for The JBL Krew next year, Any sponsers? I sold my turd blower motor so I have a couple bucks to chip in LOL. PINN IT

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Thanks Andy and for you ****** im gunna have to cruz by and talk some shit with you since you decided to join the jet boat seen

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks Andy and for you ****** im gunna have to cruz by and talk some shit with you since you decided to join the jet boat seen
hahaha the ****** is on it. he must of had a ton of fun with his boat late year sence it only left the trailer 1 time :stir: dont worry ****** will be buy to talk some shit an check out that 180 motor build u got popping off at your place ps is nice to see u learnd how to use a computer lmao

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
With that blower motor you would have probly picked up 10 mph if you didnt do a 1/8 mile twelve o clock wheelie, does that new motor come with instructions on how to set the boat up?

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
With that blower motor you would have probly picked up 10 mph if you didnt do a 1/8 mile twelve o clock wheelie, does that new motor come with instructions on how to set the boat up?
no... but it does come with all the sausage he can... and can't take.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
No no no the ****** just started calling me lips cause i can talk shit with the best of them, good time now go get your sausage

·
Banned
861 Posts
Sounds like another burst of methane gas from between the legs. Unwrap to many tamales last night? Lol.:happy:

·
Registered
692 Posts
No no no the ****** just started calling me lips cause i can talk shit with the best of them, good time now go get your sausage
I'm a Vaginaterian personally.:happy:

I hear your into Bratwurst...:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
The ****** is is the sausage gobbler, he just cant stay away from it. He pays top dollar for you to put it in him.

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
The OP is like the Chuck Yeager of taking polish sausage... more, longer, wider... than any other has taken polish sausage before... it's remarkable that he is able to sit as I still think some may be still stuck in there from the last go around... or so I have been told.:stir:

·
Registered
692 Posts
The ****** is is the sausage gobbler, he just cant stay away from it. He pays top dollar for you to put it in him.
Your the king of the sausage
The emperor of pole

Mention the sausage, your down to roll
Head for the backdoor, and your massive hole

For you are the ******, the sausage gobblin' whore...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts