Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White House just admitted that they hired a private firm to send out those spam e-mails that are prohibited by law. Has this administration done anything yet that was right and not underhanded?

Libtards, when are you going to muster up the courage to say I don't support this jackass anymore and join us?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
They can't hear you. Fingers in their ears singing "LALALALALALALA".

:)sphss

Laws don't always apply to Demorats. :|err

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
I don't get how they figure hiring it out relieves them of any wrong doing.
Goes to show how stupid they think the American public is...

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Libtards, when are you going to muster up the courage to say I don't support this jackass anymore and join us?
I have no doubt that as nobama's shady dealings and outright treachery become ever more apparent a good many of his supporters will turn their backs on him. But to think that any of PB's resident lefties will actually admit it, especially on this forum, is a pipedream wrapped in a fantasy.
Such an admission would require far more intellectual honesty than any of the PB 6 (or is it 7) can muster.
Perhaps they fear the rampant "I told you so" syndrome that would follow. I dunno. I myself wouldn't taunt or tease them..... I'd be too happy that they'd finally seen the light (and had the balls to admit the mistake) to screw that up by being a dickhole.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
This crap is no different than Nazi Germany back in the day. Its unbelieveable what this xxcking clown and his band of douches is doing. And the taxpayers paid how many millions of dollars for this bs? How is this even remotely legal!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
OK, so where's Harry Reid or some other waste of skin @ calling for this to be investigated.

Hey Talkinghead, should THIS be investigated????????????????????????????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts