Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
So sick, I can't imagine what it takes to put something like that together. Thanks for posting that up Sleeper........john

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sick Video ! I love SBF's, Im surprised more people aren't using BBF's in marine applications because of the power they can make.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ford is how you get to the river you drive a chevy once you are there!:D:)hand
:):)punch ;)

You must not have received the memo:

She makes more power N/A (without the nitrous) than about 97% of Blown BBC's. :)hand and she'll idle at 600 rpm's with a lope and smooth at 800. :)hand

Make's a great ski boat engine. :)

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D ;)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
:):)punch ;)

You must not have received the memo:

She makes more power N/A (without the nitrous) than about 97% of Blown BBC's. :)hand and she'll idle at 600 rpm's with a lope and smooth at 800. :)hand

Make's a great ski boat engine. :)

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D ;)
But not the N/A chevys that are in the RCR crew!:)hand

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But not the N/A chevys that are in the RCR crew!:)hand
Well I must admit you got me there, but it's not a $ 30+k engine either. And it does have 18 yr old heads on it ;) . I may have the advantage on HP per $.

Speaking of which, I thought an intake valve or two may have got screwed up ( thankfully not) my price for a 2.4" Ti intake valve (through a friend ) from Manley $ 108 ea. Ouch I was told that Ti's from Ferrea are going for better than $ 150 ea. right now. That could make for a costly valve job. :)st

Sleeper CP :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts