Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
good to see so many faces today. 1st Annual Float Fest at Saguaro Lake. It was awesome No fights Threats or hooliganism to speak of. A few of the Yumans came out. Good to see you all. All but a few Eastiders were in attendance. Dam what a good day. I'm abit tipsy in the clip.
Yea I had a few:D
Dam good time

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
This was the best party or the summer by far. BIG props to vindog for putting this whole thing together it was off the hook . Im sure next year will be bigger. Thanks again for having us.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
big Thank you to Vin, JT The guys from RAD! and all the East Siders!!! Not one incident. I walked that beach at least 10 times and all I got was Whut up CAVE :)devil We got some cool Boaters here in these parts of AZ

All the Yuma folk that made it out, I hope you had a great time. It sure looked like it to me. Thanks for cruising out to the SAG.

The boat ran great:)devil Met a ton of new peoples. And seen some fine a$$ talent yesterday. I need a day off from the beach today. Im beat Just gunna work on getting my pool back to clear.

Thanks to all friends for making this sandy beach get together one of the best parties I've been to this year.

Vin Nice Shirts:)devil

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Hell yea is all I have to say. Vince. Thank u for all the hardwork u put into this. This was by far the best day we have ever had there. Everyone was cool and was there to party. It was great to see the river boys made a showing. To many to list so thank u to everyone. Next year here we come.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks to Vin and the East side crew for another great day, we hap a blast as always and look forward to 2nd annual float fest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The second time with all of you and it just keeps getting better! What an awesome time! Great people, lots of fun... and the weirdest tan lines I've ever seen! Pablo, you missed your calling: shoulda been a bartender. Thanks for giving up your time to keep us... "well hydrated!" And Keith, the ER doc said the swelling on my a$$ WILL go down...eventually!!!!!!!!!!!I had a tough time explaining the hand print on my cheek. You owe me, and I'm collecting! :|err

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think I slept for about 14 hours last night.. The party was off the hook. I had a fantastic time. Thanks again to Vin Dog and everyone that helped put this on!
Me too! We got home and were going to take a NAP, woke up 6:30 this morning!
AND DID ANYONE NOTICE??????? I didn't get friggin towed back this time????????

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We all were scratching our heads. But leave it to Terry to buy something out of the ordinary and I noticed that you weren't on the shoreline waiting for a tow Lucky:D. I have NOT taken a nap in years. Today was a first. Good times were had.

Did I mention that I got pulled over on the way home??? I passed at least 4 sheriff trucks 3 Hiway patrols and the 4th ADOT was just finishing up with a customer when she got back on the road behind me. I just knew my time was up. Just a few fix it tickets.

Hope Anthony made it home OK. I saw him return as I was waiting to retrieve Kyle from Doc 1. Was that deal a trip??? Why did the deputy even walk down the ramp? Hell I've slipped in my chanklas on all those ramps. There wet and slippery:D

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
HAHAHA! i didnt know clay and leah took the miller up there, was just watchin that vid and saw that MANimals face rockin out, looks like a good time boys!

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
HAHAHA! i didnt know clay and leah took the miller up there, was just watchin that vid and saw that MANimals face rockin out, looks like a good time boys!

nah colt has the miller up here he fixed a few things got it cleaned up and is running it here for this summer.

So when we got off the water colt and clay decided to hit u hooters so we went there had a few beers (that we didnt need) and got a little tuned up there clay was showing off the shmedium tank top that vinny gave him and was flexing for all the ladies. we started on the beers at 6am and finished somewhere around 11 that night since i dont remember anything after i lost the two beer pong games i figured 11 since i miissed 4 calls at 1130 hah

lets just say i had a great time met some cool people and ill for sure be up there again next year

thanks guys

1 - 20 of 51 Posts