Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While watching zero's BS comments over the week-end I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. This lying POS blames so many different sources for the economy's decline, I'm still amazed anyone could believe his BS. Excuses like "it's Europe's fault, it's congress's fault, they didn't pass my jobs bill, on and on. The funny part is even Dem's are starting to see what a lying POS he really is, every lie just sinks him further down in the polls. This guy is incapable of being a man and standing up and admitting that his agenda has failed the people of the US. Keep on lying Zero because your lying your way right out of the White House! This meg lo maniac thinks we are all so stupid that we can't see clearly that all this decline is totally a product of his administration!

·
Registered
364 Posts
While watching zero's BS comments over the week-end I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. This lying POS blames so many different sources for the economy's decline, I'm still amazed anyone could believe his BS. Excuses like "it's Europe's fault, it's congress's fault, they didn't pass my jobs bill, on and on. The funny part is even Dem's are starting to see what a lying POS he really is, every lie just sinks him further down in the polls. This guy is incapable of being a man and standing up and admitting that his agenda has failed the people of the US. Keep on lying Zero because your lying your way right out of the White House! This meg lo maniac thinks we are all so stupid that we can't see clearly that all this decline is totally a product of his administration!
Completely disagree - But if your little rant makes you feel better:))THumbsUp

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Things certainly haven't gone the way he might have thought they would once he won in 2008.

I think he felt that once the Nation was exposed to his self imagined "greatness" that he would just shine like a diamond in a goats ass?

He pushed the HC debacle through as his standing "testimony" for history to revel in and praise...not so much as it turns out.
he repaid countless debt to his handlers with complete contempt for this Country, it's citizens, and it's economy.
Every chance he has had to do SOMETHING for a glimmer of improvement, he shot down.
(Pipelines, voter fraud, Illegal enforcement, the Gulf spill, etc.)

It's like he thought the game was over once elected? Like THAT was the victory and the rest was irrelevant?
He fought and lied to get the damned job, at possibly the worst time any dumb bastard could possibly seek it, then once immersed in the puddle of shit, he just sat there shatting himself and raising the puddle.
NOW, the dumb bastard wants to STAY?????
What the hell is he thinking???

Was it Jefferson that said "Any Man who seeks the job of POTUS is inherently unqualified for the position"??

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Then again, some will never see what is in front of their own antlers.....^^^^^^

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
So in your opinion the failed stimulus, the omnibus, printing money like a fool, and a shitty energy policy that has seen fuel prices double in 3yrs, and higher enrgycosts, growth in gov when there is less tax revenue comming in, etc, etc. Has nothing to do with the overly slow recovery ? How about business owners fears of being over taxed reducing expansion ?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
So in your opinion the failed stimulus, the omnibus, printing money like a fool, and a shitty energy policy that has seen fuel prices double in 3yrs, and higher enrgycosts, growth in gov when there is less tax revenue comming in, etc, etc. Has nothing to do with the overly slow recovery ? How about business owners fears of being over taxed reducing expansion ?

You seem to forget we have members here who are saying that business and corporate entities are actually intentionally causing all this doom and gloom in order to unseat Obama... you Righties here actually cheer this tactic on :))ThumbsDwn .....so blaming Obama is like blaming the bank president because a thug held up the bank.....:hmmm:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
You seem to forget we have members here who are saying that business and corporate entities are actually intentionally causing all this doom and gloom in order to unseat Obama... you Righties here actually cheer this tactic on :))ThumbsDwn .....so blaming Obama is like blaming the bank president because a thug held up the bank.....:hmmm:
And the thug that is robbing the bank is the president. Glad you see things for what they are Z...:thumb:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Really ? Why don't you link where we say they are intentionally doing this to unseat the Pres. Yoiur lack of business knowlege only preceeds your CFCT rant's in ignorance. If business's felt there was not going to be a hostile business environment they would be spending. I would be expanding right now to get ready for an improving economy. But I won't. I'm not going to spend money only to get taxed harder and leave my ass hanging in the wind. Yes they may be doing it because O is in office. But it's not due to personal reasons. It's due to political reasons caused by O. Iguarntee you if business's felt confident they would be doing all they could to make money.:rolleyes:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Not exactly, Z.
In fact, that is one of the most stupid things I have heard you say.
When there is NO confidence to invest, hire, or grow a business it is a pretty easy decision.
Sure, there are oil and gas companies right now just sitting and waiting.
It's not a "singular" tactic, it is common sense. The side effect is certainly detrimental to O and his "reign", so be it.
And yea, I'll call it what it is. Business large and small ARE waiting for dipshit to get fired, and make no qualms about it.

BUT, the "root cause" is NOT the stalling of business, THAT is a direct effect of O, and the lack of confidence he instills.

Hey, I have work I can farm out right now, but after the election, IF O is dismissed, I'll have a hell of a lot more!
Why? My clients are doing the exact same thing.
Even direct investor activity is on hold....all waiting.
No one in this field seems to be green lighting much of anything that was not already funded, or requires activity for lease and rig holding purposes.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Lets put this in terms that even you might understand.....If Obama were driving a car [you'll like this metaphor because it is just like the one Ozero used] and it was speeding at a very high rate of speed heading towards a cliff and you were riding in the back seat....remember, thats were Ozero put the Republicans, and you knew the car was about to go off the cliff, would you sit there like a Zombie or would you try to save yourself and all that were in the car, even Ozero?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Not exactly, Z.
When there is NO confidence to invest, hire, or grow a business it is a pretty easy decision.
It's not a "singular" tactic, it is common sense. The side effect is certainly detrimental to O and his "reign", so be it.
And yea, I'll call it what it is. Business large and small ARE waiting for dipshit to get fired, and make no qualms about it.

BUT, the "root cause" is NOT the stalling of business, THAT is a direct effect of O, and the lack of confidence he instills.

Hey, I have work I can farm out right now, but after the election, IF O is dismissed, I'll have a hell of a lot more!
No one in this field seems to be green lighting much of anything that was not already funded, or requires activity for lease and rig holding purposes.
X 1.64 + 26 :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Not exactly, Z.

Got it!.... Seems similar to the Mafia waitng for John Gotti to become Attorney General before they commit any more crimes ? :thumb:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Its pretty easy to sit at your computer and arm chair quarterback this president and how he's handled this bag of shit he inhereted isn't it? Oh yeah forgot where I was,that's what goes on here every day......and the search for the kenyans birth certificate.:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Lets put this in terms that even you might understand....
Without using the terms "corporate fascist" or "worthless jews" you'll never communicate with this one. The force is weak with this one, shall we say.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Its pretty easy to sit at your computer and arm chair quarterback this president and how he's handled this bag of shit he inhereted isn't it?
Are you really stupid enough not to remember how hard he campaigned to take this mess over and how hard he continues to campaign to deal with this mess? Fact is, that's all he's done is campaign begging to have this job as if he's had a clue all along. His success will be measured, not by votes since your type will forsake the future of America to keep your chump on board. It will be measured by how much hope and change for the better he actually brought. His first two years witnessed a super-majority where any budget he wanted could have been passed but he spent like a teen-age lottery winner instead. He could have passed legislation to fix everything but he did nothing but cram socialized health care down America's throats with lies and back room deals only to find out that it will now cost double what he purported it to be. The budgets he proposed didn't even garner a single democrat's vote.

Face it you picked a complete looser who is using this office to create a third-world country out of America.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Got it!.... Seems similar to the Mafia waitng for John Gotti to become Attorney General before they commit any more crimes ? :thumb:
Then how about this Z. The stock market is plunging. Do you (A). Dive right in and invest now while it is still free falling. Or (B). Wait cautously till you feel confident it is going to stabilize and then improve. Considering your other answers as to why business's should be spending and investing my guess is your answer would have to be (A):duh::duh:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Are you really stupid enough not to remember how hard he campaigned to take this mess over and how hard he continues to campaign to deal with this mess? Fact is, that's all he's done is campaign begging to have this job as if he's had a clue all along. His success will be measured, not by votes since your type will forsake the future of America to keep your chump on board. It will be measured by how much hope and change for the better he actually brought. His first two years witnessed a super-majority where any budget he wanted could have been passed but he spent like a teen-age lottery winner instead. He could have passed legislation to fix everything but he did nothing but cram socialized health care down America's throats with lies and back room deals only to find out that it will now cost double what he purported it to be. The budgets he proposed didn't even garner a single democrat's vote.

Face it you picked a complete looser who is using this office to create a third-world country out of America.
Tell it to the scouts precinct commiteeman - my new policy is birthers go on ignore

Your spew was entertaining for awhile-yawn-not so much anymore

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Its pretty easy to sit at your computer and arm chair quarterback this president and how he's handled this bag of shit he inhereted isn't it? Oh yeah forgot where I was,that's what goes on here every day......and the search for the kenyans birth certificate.:)hand
Ahhhh, yes, I see...It is STILL Bush's fault, right? After 3 and a half years Bush is still running this country. With that idiotic thinking lets go back and blame FDR for prolonging the depression or lets blame Lincoln for the Civil War. Who do we blame for the War of 1812? James Madison or the British? As to the armchair quarterback comment, yes it is easy because he makes it easy as he has done nothing to improve the economy and he has not fufilled ONE campaign promise he has made. Is unemployment under 6%?....Not even with the fuzzy math the government uses to calculate unemployment. As voters we still choose who will be our leader or not be. Not lookin' too good for this guy.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Then how about this Z. The stock market is plunging. Do you (A). Dive right in and invest now while it is still free falling. Or (B). Wait cautously till you feel confident it is going to stabilize and then improve. Considering your other answers as to why business's should be spending and investing my guess is your answer would have to be (A):duh::duh:
I'll keep my option C. Continue investing regularly and take advantage of cost averaging. The ONLY time I have panic sold was just prior to the crash in 2007/2008. That crash was very obviously coming. And I only did it in IRA accounts because I can move the money around with no tax consequences. I left everything else alone and just grit my teeth because there was no way I was going to generate a huge tax bill by panic selling at the beginning of a recession. Then I'd have a recession combined with a big check to the government during it.

Ok so I rambled a bit here. Bottom line, option C cost averaging is the way to go boys and girls.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Without using the terms "corporate fascist" or "worthless jews" you'll never communicate with this one. The force is weak with this one, shall we say.

Your words, not mine ....I've never said that............ ?? The truth is weak with you....:))ThumbsDwn

* Remember when Doc's font is red... he is what ?................................... Lying his ass off!! :blah:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts